Cyborg literally cries when talking about Rousey's insults in new interview

Everything that ever happened to this woman is her own doing. Don't do PEDs and turn your body into that of a male's, while going into the cage and slaughtering 125 lb cans your whole career, acting entitled and constantly lying and turning down fights, flip flopping on ridiculous statements about your weight.. and maybe people won't hate you

Is it the truth because you said so?

No, because I know the it stings the shit of those who don't want to face it.

86998-you-cant-handle-the-truth-gif-Lo2c.gif

Cyborg is slowly turning into Erin Toughill.

By the time she gets into the mix, she will have nothing left.

No, because I know the it stings the shit of those who don't want to face it.

86998-you-cant-handle-the-truth-gif-Lo2c.gif

The truth is that Cyborg said no to fight for the 145lbs belt - making it even more less likely for a fight between the two to happen. Last time the fight was this close she got suspended. After the suspension she went to Invicta and bulked up to 175lbs.

The truth stings badly, doesn't it? ;>

Cyborg is slowly turning into Erin Toughill.

By the time she gets into the mix, she will have nothing left.
I've called that for a long time too. Cyborg's weakness is her brain. She's a little.. off. By the time she gets her head on straight, she won't be a good fighter anymore. She has GOAT potential but will go down in history as just an above average journeyman.

Seriously, screw this no name hack interviewer. She already knew what was said about her. He didn't have to say all those things right to her face. Media scum know how to get reactions out of people just so they can profit.

Not a Cyborg fan at all but that was low.

Would you feel the same if it was a man or do you just feel pity because Cyborg is a weak, helpless woman?

If it were a man, you'd all be LOLing and calling her a pussy. Sexist.

The truth is that Cyborg said no to fight for the 145lbs belt - making it even more less likely for a fight between the two to happen. Last time the fight was this close she got suspended. After the suspension she went to Invicta and bulked up to 175lbs.

The truth stings badly, doesn't it? ;>

Nah homie, I'm not concerned with Cyborg turning down a fight with anyone other than RR. I'm concerned with the FACT that RR will never, ever, ever fight Cyborg no matter what.

Nah homie, I'm not concerned with Cyborg turning down a fight with anyone other than RR. I'm concerned with the FACT that RR will never, ever, ever fight Cyborg no matter what.

Thanks to Cyborg.

;>

Are all Brazilians insecure and oversensitive? Wandi wanted to kill Chael for saying things about Brazil and now Cyborg's dad is hurt by some insulting tweets.

At least she doesn't need Travis Browne's sperm to survive

Not that I want to see it from anyone but Boy...cyborg crying sure gets a different response around here than Ronda.

but like Nate I'm not surprised

What I don't understand is when the UFC wanted her to fight in 8 weeks. Why didn't Cyborg say. 8 is too soon. How about 12 weeks? I think the UFC would have given her the extra 4 weeks. But she didn't because she wanted longer than 12 weeks. That's utter bullshit. 12 weeks is the standard time they give a fighter to prepare for a fight. I think cyborg just got way too big even for 145lbs. This is her own doing.

I would like to see if ortizgnp can refute any of the facts listed below:

Fact: Ronda fought at 145 in KOTC, HKFC and Strikeforce.

Fact: Ronda stopped competing at 145 and dropped down to 135 just as Cris Cyborg made her way in the top 3 ranks in Strikeforce.

Fact: Ronda left a still functioning Strikeforce at 145 and started competing at 135 in the UFC.

Fact: Ronda is ON RECORD saying that she would go up in weight and fight Gina Carano at a catchweight of...wait for it....145 lbs!!

Fact:
Ronda vehemently refuses to do the same for a Cyborg fight.

Fact: Ronda CAN go up in weight and meet Cyborg very easily but refuses.

Fact: Ronda is not naturally small. She's a big girl so it's not like she would be fighting Cyborg out of her natural zone as far as size goes if they fought at a 145 catchweight. Her walk around weight is much bigger than that. She competed in the Olympics at 154.

Fact: Although Ronda is not obligated to meet Cyborg at a catchweight, her refusal to do so (even though she would have done so to fight Gina Carano) paints a cowardly picture of her. If a pro fighter really, really, REALLY wants to fight someone so badly (as Ronda said so many times out of her mouth concerning Cyborg), then that athlete should put her money where her mouth is and show and prove.

True athletes change weight classes all the time (Lyoto and McGregor just to name two of them). No one is asking Ronda to change weight class. She is only asked to meet another fighter halfway.

RR Will never, ever, EVER meet Cyborg at a catchweight and we all know why. Because SHE'S SCARED and SHE KNOWS that Cyborg will rearrange that already ugly face of hers.

Even Tito abandoned her ship. Just LEAVE already Cyborg. We're tired of seeing you fight 125ers (cans) that eat in McDonalds up to the weigh in to meet your weight

I would like to see if ortizgnp can refute any of the facts listed below:

Fact: Ronda fought at 145 in KOTC, HKFC and Strikeforce.

Fact: Ronda stopped competing at 145 and dropped down to 135 just as Cris Cyborg made her way in the top 3 ranks in Strikeforce.

Fact: Ronda left a still functioning Strikeforce at 145 and started competing at 135 in the UFC.

Fact: Ronda is ON RECORD saying that she would go up in weight and fight Gina Carano at a catchweight of...wait for it....145 lbs!!

Fact:
Ronda vehemently refuses to do the same for a Cyborg fight.

Fact: Ronda CAN go up in weight and meet Cyborg very easily but refuses.

Fact: Ronda is not naturally small. She's a big girl so it's not like she would be fighting Cyborg out of her natural zone as far as size goes if they fought at a 145 catchweight. Her walk around weight is much bigger than that. She competed in the Olympics at 154.

Fact: Although Ronda is not obligated to meet Cyborg at a catchweight, her refusal to do so (even though she would have done so to fight Gina Carano) paints a cowardly picture of her. If a pro fighter really, really, REALLY wants to fight someone so badly (as Ronda said so many times out of her mouth concerning Cyborg), then that athlete should put her money where her mouth is and show and prove.

True athletes change weight classes all the time (Lyoto and McGregor just to name two of them). No one is asking Ronda to change weight class. She is only asked to meet another fighter halfway.

RR Will never, ever, EVER meet Cyborg at a catchweight and we all know why. Because SHE'S SCARED and SHE KNOWS that Cyborg will rearrange that already ugly face of hers.

100% bullshit made up to fit your agenda.

This is what really happened:

Let's go through a recap of Cyborg, Ronda, and the UFC.

• 2011: Ronda is offered a FW fight against Cyborg if she beats Budd. Cyborg gets popped, and Ronda agrees to fight Cyborg at 145 if her suspension isn't too long. Cyborg's suspension is a year, and Strikeforce drops the 145 division.

• 2012: Cyborg calls out Ronda to fight at a 140 catchweight. Ronda's camp agrees, as long as both fighters agree to VADA testing. Cyborg changes the topic and demands the fight at 145 with no compromising. Ronda beats Miesha for the belt.

• 2013: Ronda is an immediate success in her transition to the UFC, and Cyborg has now begun the cycle of being unable to speak about anything other than Ronda. The UFC, wanting this fight to take place, buys Cyborg's contract to have her fight in Invicta while she loses weight naturally to fight at 135. They even offer to pay for nutritionists to help her safely move divisions.

• 2014, 2015: Cyborg never drops weight, and continues comfortably crushing cans in Invicta while being paid a UFC-subsidized purse that literally totaled more than every other fighter on the cards combined. She continues saying that Ronda is ducking her, despite not fulfilling the terms of an agreement her management and she negotiated to get a fight with Ronda. Cyborg complains and says she wants to be released from her UFC contract.

• 2016: The Ronda hype train got its head kicked across the content of Australia and Cyborg agrees to fight at 140 in the UFC, and only in Brazil. She constantly complains that the UFC won't open a women's featherweight division, and claims it is damaging her career.

• Now: The UFC opens a division with no fighters, a division that fans don't even want. Cyborg finally has a home on the big stage! She turns down both title fights because they don't meet her specific terms, including but not limited to 12+ weeks notice and only fighting in Brazil, which would have the inept CABMMA collecting (or forgetting to collect) samples for USADA. Oh, and she's a US citizen now, so this makes even less sense.
It is mind-boggling to me that Dana hasn't completely written Cyborg off by now, and it's even more mind-boggling to me that so many fans have this drunk-history version of events in their head where Cyborg is the GOAT and somehow, through years of tragedy, has been always pushed out of the spotlight.

She's a cheater, and she's routinely full of shit. She's been offered opportunities on a McGregor-style platter for 5 years, and has not once failed to back out of it and point the finger at someone else.

Back