Cyborg literally cries when talking about Rousey's insults in new interview

Seriously, screw this no name hack interviewer. She already knew what was said about her. He didn't have to say all those things right to her face. Media scum know how to get reactions out of people just so they can profit.

Not a Cyborg fan at all but that was low.

I don't find joy in watching anybody cry. We all have feelings.

That being said, she should have accepted the fucking fight that was offered to her. Then she would have a legitimate chance to fight Ronda in a champion vs champion superfight (if both of them wins) and make a lot of money at the same time.
I dont know, bro. The fight should have been made ages ago at a catch weight, if not just 145. Cyborg proved herself long before Ronda and UFC should have just paid RR a few million t do it at 140 or whatever. Now, Cyborg cut too much weight, almost died and has to be sidelined for some time.

And I dont care who you are, the UFC always treated Cyborg like absolute trash, from Dana calling her 'Wanderlei in heels' to Rogan saying "she has a dick". These are real live people, with real feelings, with families and loved ones. It is interesting that Ronda is pissed at everyone when she got 1/10000th of what Cyborg got, is even peaved at Rogan (tho he was kinder to her than anyone), she brought it upon herself with her antics & behavior and already made her millions, yet hadn't been the proven pioneer that Cyborg was.

I'm rooting for Ronda to win, but if she doesn't, there is no way we ever see her fight Cris and that is a travesty.

Hilarious how all these stronk wimmin are all crying on TV when they have to talk about adversity. Such mental strength.

Why do so many people take Dana's word as gospel without at least hearing the other side of the story? Because we all know Dana is a paragon of virtue and honesty....

People believe what sounds right, or what they want to believe.

I don't tend to believe Dana, ever, because he's a promoter. There are few people who have seemed as completely full of shit as Dana.

Where Cyborg is concerned, I simply don't care what he says. I don't care about Cyborg at all.

It's her job to make weight and fight people at that weight. If there are no money fights at the weight you can make, sorry, but it sucks to be you. When you complain about smaller fighters not moving up to fight you, all I hear is an annoying buzzing sound.

Seriously, screw this no name hack interviewer. She already knew what was said about her. He didn't have to say all those things right to her face. Media scum know how to get reactions out of people just so they can profit.

Not a Cyborg fan at all but that was low.
I agree, the interviewer was a hack. However, this is hat seperates this fight from every other fight that can be made.

For starters, there is an ugly side to WMMA and we have seen how different women are than men, with Ronda contemplating suicide to Gina breaking down and quitting upon one loss. Women are simply way more emotional than men and more insecure. Yet, the interesting thing is, Cyborg got it worse than any fighter in history and even got it from the UFC president and Rogan! It caught on like a meme and Cyborgs twitter was constantly flooded with people making fun of her, and she never talked shit or acted like a bitch, did nothing to deserve it. When has Rogan or Dana ever made fun of a man's looks? And the ugliest part was that I think Dana did it to try and get Cyborg to make a life threatening eight cut so he could cash in, while preaching all this shit about "fighter's safety and safe weight cuts".

And let's face it, the UFC only created a 35 division because Cyborg couldn't make it and they wanted Ronda to be champ. And rather than making a 45 division, when a ton of BW's expressed interest in one, they made a SW division with a bunch of no names! And rather than let Cyborg go, they bought her contract and made her fight in Invicta for pennies compared to what RR as getting. They marketed Ronda as being the 'best womens fighter ever', built a house of cards around her and it all came crashing down because it was a giant fraud. They did all of this owing to looks, not fighting ability, but the way a fighter physically looks and it all blew up in their face, and that is the lowest thing the UFC has ever done.

And the irony no is Cyborg is drawing better numbers than any female fighter and doing it with no push from the UFC, no Rogan podcasts, no Sports Illustrated, no Ellen, no bullshit. Now, they realize they done goofed and have to make a 45 lb division, but they asked Cyborg to cut WAY too much eight and now she is sick and can't fight.....so, they put Holly ( a girl coming off two loses) vs a fighter that is 6-3! If there ever was a case of total corruption, promotional malpractice and plain ugliness this is it, and it only exists because of the way a fighter physically looks.

Hilarious how all these stronk wimmin are all crying on TV when they have to talk about adversity. Such mental strength.
Yeah. This is the ugly side of WMMA that we all got a glimpse of with Gina, forgot about it for a few years and then we had Ronda with her face in a pillow.

This is why a lot of us didn't ant women fighting: they are not engineered the same way as men and are engineered to reproduce, be loving mothers, while us savage men are off at war. All these people that said 'RR could beat up half the men's division' are the ones to blame too. A society of delusion was created and the result was chicks ACTUALLY believing it and Ronda ending up on Ellen telling us ho she was torn between killing herself and wanting Big Brown's babies.

so rude of ronda to call an obvious roider out on it, especially one who has tested positive
poor cryborg
wLmtlHI.jpg
IJszoRP.jpg
unnamed-4.jpg

Ronda is a massive hypocrite.

She's always talking about DNBs and pretty women who used to make fun of her for being "butch", yet she does the exact same to Cyborg.

Fuck you Ronda, you piece of shit. You deserve all hate you get.

Yeah. This is the ugly side of WMMA that we all got a glimpse of with Gina, forgot about it for a few years and then we had Ronda with her face in a pillow.

This is why a lot of us didn't ant women fighting: they are not engineered the same way as men and are engineered to reproduce, be loving mothers, while us savage men are off at war. All these people that said 'RR could beat up half the men's division' are the ones to blame too. A society of delusion was created and the result was chicks ACTUALLY believing it and Ronda ending up on Ellen telling us ho she was torn between killing herself and wanting Big Brown's babies.
Yeah, that was embarrassing. The supposed "best female fighter ever who could beat Cain Velasquez" didn't kill herself because she... wants to get pregnant to Travis. Hilarious because it shows exactly how differently women are built, not just physically but mentally as well, despite all the recent feminist brainwashing.

Ronda is a massive hypocrite.

She's always talking about DNBs and pretty women who used to make fun of her for being "butch", yet she does the exact same to Cyborg.

Fuck you Ronda, you piece of shit. You deserve all hate you get.
<{boneytears}>

I agree, the interviewer was a hack. However, this is hat seperates this fight from every other fight that can be made.

For starters, there is an ugly side to WMMA and we have seen how different women are than men, with Ronda contemplating suicide to Gina breaking down and quitting upon one loss. Women are simply way more emotional than men and more insecure. Yet, the interesting thing is, Cyborg got it worse than any fighter in history and even got it from the UFC president and Rogan! It caught on like a meme and Cyborgs twitter was constantly flooded with people making fun of her, and she never talked shit or acted like a bitch, did nothing to deserve it. When has Rogan or Dana ever made fun of a man's looks? And the ugliest part was that I think Dana did it to try and get Cyborg to make a life threatening eight cut so he could cash in, while preaching all this shit about "fighter's safety and safe weight cuts".

And let's face it, the UFC only created a 35 division because Cyborg couldn't make it and they wanted Ronda to be champ. And rather than making a 45 division, when a ton of BW's expressed interest in one, they made a SW division with a bunch of no names! And rather than let Cyborg go, they bought her contract and made her fight in Invicta for pennies compared to what RR as getting. They marketed Ronda as being the 'best womens fighter ever', built a house of cards around her and it all came crashing down because it was a giant fraud. They did all of this owing to looks, not fighting ability, but the way a fighter physically looks and it all blew up in their face, and that is the lowest thing the UFC has ever done.

And the irony no is Cyborg is drawing better numbers than any female fighter and doing it with no push from the UFC, no Rogan podcasts, no Sports Illustrated, no Ellen, no bullshit. Now, they realize they done goofed and have to make a 45 lb division, but they asked Cyborg to cut WAY too much eight and now she is sick and can't fight.....so, they put Holly ( a girl coming off two loses) vs a fighter that is 6-3! If there ever was a case of total corruption, promotional malpractice and plain ugliness this is it, and it only exists because of the way a fighter physically looks.

Good post.

Cyborg is a warrior. WMMA GOAT and it's not even close.

I don't find joy in watching anybody cry. We all have feelings.

That being said, she should have accepted the fucking fight that was offered to her. Then she would have a legitimate chance to fight Ronda in a champion vs champion superfight (if both of them wins) and make a lot of money at the same time.

I disagree. RR will NEVER fight Cyborg NO MATTER WHAT and UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES!!

On a different note; DAMN that voice. I swear that's RuPaul putting on a Brazilian accent.

Back