Cyborg Calls Out Cindy Dandois. And Ediane Gomes and Pam Sorenson.

Who would you rather see Cyborg fight if it isn't going to be Nunes?

• Total voters
fallon fox!!!

hqdefault.jpg

The same Dandois of the infamous gif?
<{Heymansnicker}>
<{outtahere}>
<36>

Im guessing you havnt actually seen any of the three girls fight (with the exception of Dandois fight in the UFC)

Dandois has by far the best chance of those three of beating Cyborg.

Gomes really doesnt offer much at all, shes gutsy but she doesnt have the skills either standing or on the ground to trouble Cyborg.

Sorensen, she wouldnt last any time at all.

Dandois, yes, her striking is shit, but her ground game is legit. Shes never been beaten at 145 or over, and if she got Cyborg to the mat, tell you now, Cris would be getting up as quick as she possible can because if she leaves a limb out she will get submitted.

Lol at everyone that thinks granny face Dandois is still a contender on the ground just because she beat Anderson once and long time ago.

Is basically the same as thinking Zingano could beat up Amanda again because she did it long time ago (and I proudly say I’m Zingano’s biggest fan)

Cyborg is a bjj brown belt that no one ever really took her to the ground to actually have a formed opinion on how good she is, because she doesn’t give the slightest chance to any of her rivals to do so. We don’t even know how good Cyborg’s brown belt is because we haven’t seen it. And you need some superior strength to dominate on the ground and Cyborg still has it against Dandois.

<{natewhut}>

Ready to listen to Sherdoggers rage against a Cyborg vs. Dandois UFC title fight?
Protests incoming in 3, 2, 1...

The Amanda fight would be in 4 months. Relax cyborg and take the fucking fight lol. The 10 month excuse makes it sound like 10 more months with no fight. Even if she signs to fight one of these girls it wont be for 3 months. Wait the extra month for the only Wmma fight anyone wants to watch then disappear into shit leagues fighting cans

Looks extremely awkward, for sure, but Cindy didn't get finished, did she?
What puzzles me about that fight is why she didn't attempt more takedowns. Her strength is on the mat.

zero idea who these fighters are tbh - only fight i want is the Nunes fight. others will eat it

Out of those three options, Pam would be the most likely. I just don't see the UFC bringing back Cindy or a really old Ediane.
Agreed.

No way Cindy gets another UFC fight after whatever the fuck she did in her last fight.

Yeah f’n 5 months from now. Cyborg could easily smash one of these girls and still fight Nunes in December. Also, I’m sure she doesn’t want to wait that long to fight ‘cause you know, money and all that, kind of important. Sum it all up to ducking, though.

She’s fought 10 times in the last 6 years. She’s never been chomping at the bit to fight in a hurry before, so what’s different now? I think she knows that Nunes is hurt and is calling out these other fighters to try to bait her into fighting injured, because she’s afraid of her. She knows once she loses no one will care about her anymore.

Pretty sure this is also the last fight on her contract.

Cindy is beter than yanya , tonya and megan imo . Also she is the striking goat so i except cyborg to panic-wrestle . But to be honest cindy beat megan canderson better than ish ish did and also is better than those 3

She’s fought 10 times in the last 6 years. She’s never been chomping at the bit to fight in a hurry before, so what’s different now? I think she knows that Nunes is hurt and is calling out these other fighters to try to bait her into fighting injured, because she’s afraid of her. She knows once she loses no one will care about her anymore.

I guess that’s true. I don’t think she’s afraid of Nunes, though.

I only know one of them, and its not because she is any good, the other two i never heard of them...Cyborg's weight has turned against her, she has no legit competition and the biggest "challenge" is to fight a smaller fighter in Nunes, joke is on her now.

PS: Ranked in the top 10, lol, like if there was any talent pool to actually set a legit top 10.

Last edited:
There's some chick at my gym who's been taking boxing classes for a couple months and is doing pretty good. Prob weighs 155 ish....I should tweet her info to cyborg

Lmao I want Dandois to face her just because of how hilarious that fight would look. Dandois has a good takedown and ground game, can't take that away from the girl.

Holy shit though that stand up is worse than the shit you see in those worldstar videos.

you would thing someone with "bjj" in his username would realise that MMA isnt boxing

yes.. her striking is shit. Her ground game isnt.
maybe you should realize mma isnt just about the ground game neither. She has ground game but no stand up whatsoever, its the worst of the worse

Looks extremely awkward, for sure, but Cindy didn't get finished, did she?
What puzzles me about that fight is why she didn't attempt more takedowns. Her strength is on the mat.
alexis Davis has no power and no striking neither but cindy made her look like Ali out there

As long as she fight Nunes after this I have know problem with her murdering one of these cans.

watching Cyborg demolish soccer moms is usually violent and entertaining and I like bloody beat downs.

I guess that’s true. I don’t think she’s afraid of Nunes, though.
She has 2 fights left on her contract that expires in March next year. Since Nunes is out, she wants a fight as soon as possible and Nunes in Dec.

Back