Cyborg Calls Out Cindy Dandois. And Ediane Gomes and Pam Sorenson.

Who would you rather see Cyborg fight if it isn't going to be Nunes?

• Total voters
I hate Cyborg now, what the fuck is her problem? First off, she says she doesn't want to wait till next year? It ain't next year and she knows it, I'm so tired of reading her whining.

Last edited:
Dandois tapped out big Megan. She's gonna tap out Cyborg next then have another bikini day with Miesha.../s

Yes I'm aware of her big sub victories and that bad striking display that's the only name I know from the proposed opponents that Cyborg's boyfriend/manager/creep dude is pushing.

As long as she fights Nunes idc which one of these girls she beats into a living death

Cindy getting crushed will be funny to watch the 2-3 minutes it lasts

they should have her fight a guy that would sell the ppv

I'd make her wait or cut her, she bitches too much and there's not enough talent for a 145lbs division. I have no desire to watch her fight anyone else besides Nunes.

Cindy obviously. Best striker in mma history

Exactly sneak another fight in before Nunes.. UFC find her an opponent and all is good.

But UFC only has her on 1 fight left in the contract so they wanted that Nunes fight maybe she gets KO'ed and her new asking price is half.
but she accepted both fights!
she can fight now and then Nunes at the end of the year.
Win-win (unless she loses, but I doubt it)

All 3 are literal cans.

Cyborg trying to get that 500k paycheck for KOing walking punching bags.

Just wait for Amanda to heal her ankle.

Cyborg should make 228 actually exciting and fight all 3 on the same night, give them a chance.
Of the 3 Gomes is the most scrappy even being out for over a year so why not her as long as chris does 232.

Especially since Nunes is a 135 pounder. Cyborg should be fighting other 145 pounders. How in the world are you going to build up the 145 WMMA division if even its champ doesn't fight other 145 pounders?
indeed good question...
UFC had almost 2 years to build up this division. Yet they did not get any 145'ers to fight Cyborg.

i havent even heard of the other 2.

Jackie Chan look-alike Ediane "India" Gomes (11-4, 7 submissions, 1 KO/TKO) has fought 5 times at Invicta FC between 2012 and 2017. The last time up she won a split-decision against Pam Sorenson. Gomes trains out of American Top Team.

ediane-gomes-invicta-fc-23.jpg

20130213124834_ediane_gomes.jpg

Last edited:
Well guess we will watch her dismantle one of them but it really doesn't matter.

Chic with the green hair and massive jawline will do I guess.

Jackie Chan look-alike Ediane "India" Gomes (11-4, 7 submissions, 1 KO/TKO) has fought 5 times at Invicta FC between 2012 and 2017. The last time up she lost a split-decision to Pam Sorenson.

Gomes won that split.

Surprised Cris mentioned Cindy, the only one with a remote chance of winning. Guess Ray knows the UFC would never risk that possibility, they have a brand to protect.

Back