Cyborg Calls Out Cindy Dandois. And Ediane Gomes and Pam Sorenson.

Who would you rather see Cyborg fight if it isn't going to be Nunes?

• Total voters
Im guessing you havnt actually seen any of the three girls fight (with the exception of Dandois fight in the UFC)

Dandois has by far the best chance of those three of beating Cyborg.

Gomes really doesnt offer much at all, shes gutsy but she doesnt have the skills either standing or on the ground to trouble Cyborg.

Sorensen, she wouldnt last any time at all.

Dandois, yes, her striking is shit, but her ground game is legit. Shes never been beaten at 145 or over, and if she got Cyborg to the mat, tell you now, Cris would be getting up as quick as she possible can because if she leaves a limb out she will get submitted.

Cindy is 12-3 with only 1 win by decision. She's on a 4 fight win streak and 3 of those are finishes. She TKOed Barrs, subbed Megan Anderson and retired Jessamyn Duke. She's unbeaten at 145 and has been talking smack to Cyborg for ages, building some hype. Black belt in Judo, purple in BJJ and she is durable and determined, she won't panic under Cyborg's onslaught. I'm not sure if she vacated her Rizin belt at the moment. Anyway she is a very legit opponent and I'd be excited to see this fight made.

Elsa-Frozens-emo-princess-011.jpg

Dandois is the only one who would have a chance, a minor one.
Looks extremely awkward, for sure, but Cindy didn't get finished, did she?
What puzzles me about that fight is why she didn't attempt more takedowns. Her strength is on the mat.
Not like she was fighting a kickboxer though. Davis was one of the worst match ups for her, since Davis BJJ is top lv and she has one of the best guards of WMMA.

Not like she was fighting a kickboxer though. Davis was one of the worst match ups for her, since Davis BJJ is top lv and she has one of the best guards of WMMA.
She might have a slighter chance of getting to ground and a sub attempt, but Gomes will bring alot more fire and competitive standup and thus be less likely ran over in an embarrassing fashion rko (ko).

Since it would cause Sherdog to implode if she hit the hail-Mary submission, I'm for a Cyborg vs. Dandois bout. But, Dandois is actually a 145er, so "too heavy" to fight Cyborg.Cyborg will most likely look for some 135ers to beat up on instead.

Jarl

Cindy has fights at 135, she just does not like to cut.

Put those 3 soccer moms all at the same time vs Cyborg. That I would watch. Other than that, I don't care which one Cyborg beats up.

She could smash all 3 in one night and still have enough to give Dana a slap on the way to the titty bar

And what about her chin?

She might have a slighter chance of getting to ground and a sub attempt, but Gomes will bring alot more fire and competitive standup and thus be less likely ran over in an embarrassing fashion rko (ko).

Gomes would get slept in the 1st round bro what u talking about.

I'm only convinced one of those pictured is a woman....

do you really think Cindy is able to td Cyborg, and do some magical bjj on her?
I could see it happening, do i think it will happen? No, but i don't see ANYONE in the world as the favorite against Cyborg. I'd give like Dandois a 10% chance, while the others less than 1%.
Yana took Cyborg down for a while, maybe Dandois can. It's unlikely, but who knows.

I could see it happening, do i think it will happen? No, but i don't see ANYONE in the world as the favorite against Cyborg. I'd give like Dandois a 10% chance, while the others less than 1%.
Yana took Cyborg down for a while, maybe Dandois can. It's unlikely, but who knows.
Then this fight is pointless, Cyborg should fight Nunes, or even Holly 2nd time

Then this fight is pointless, Cyborg should fight Nunes, or even Holly 2nd time
That's not a realistic option for any card in September. Cyborg wants to fight in UFC 228 or in UFC São Paulo against someone else, and then face Nunes in December. Holly is rumored to be fighting Ketlen Vieira. It's one of the 3, and Dandois is the most accomplished fighter.

That's not a realistic option for any card in September. Cyborg wants to fight in UFC 228 or in UFC São Paulo against someone else, and then face Nunes in December. Holly is rumored to be fighting Ketlen Vieira. It's one of the 3, and Dandois is the most accomplished fighter.
Dandois isn't even UFC fighter...

Back