Cyborg Calls Out Cindy Dandois. And Ediane Gomes and Pam Sorenson.

Who would you rather see Cyborg fight if it isn't going to be Nunes?

• Total voters

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score

<{natewhut}>

Ready to listen to Sherdoggers rage against a Cyborg vs. Dandois UFC title fight?
Protests incoming in 3, 2, 1...

Dandois needs a TS asap.

(Real talk: lol at Cyborg ducking Nunes. She said she’s good to go in December, Chris.)

Doesn’t matter. They are all soccer moms

Yeah, Cyborg vs Cindy, book that shit. Let's get Cindy paid out!!!

Dandois needs a TS asap.

(Real talk: lol at Cyborg ducking Nunes. She said she’s good to go in December, Chris.)

Yeah f’n 5 months from now. Cyborg could easily smash one of these girls and still fight Nunes in December. Also, I’m sure she doesn’t want to wait that long to fight ‘cause you know, money and all that, kind of important. Sum it all up to ducking, though.

I don't mind cyborg beating down any of these girls before she fights nunes in december.

Rumor on the street is Nunes has a stuffy nose.
Bring in K-1 Dandois

<{natewhut}>

Ready to listen to Sherdoggers rage against a Cyborg vs. Dandois UFC title fight?
Protests incoming in 3, 2, 1...

people who bash her are just haters looking for an excuse.
yes, those are probably not the names you want to hear. But why should she sit and wait for Nunes?

Fight that big Megan girl now and 5 months later fight Nunes unless again she is injured and delays the fight.

yes, those are probably not the names you want to hear. But why should she sit and wait for Nunes?

Exactly sneak another fight in before Nunes.. UFC find her an opponent and all is good.

But UFC only has her on 1 fight left in the contract so they wanted that Nunes fight maybe she gets KO'ed and her new asking price is half.

Dandois needs a TS asap.

december 29th is the card I believe? is that not close enough for you to be called next year?

Cyborg loves crushing soccer moms with minimal athletic background, crossfit trainers, old ladies, ailing mothers, fighters with records of 1-3, 0-1, 1-2, 2-1, etc.

Back