custom winning gear.

Too much talking and not enough pics.

Are these yours? Those are my favorite color of winnings. If I had money I would get an all gold set. Have any winning gear that you would trade for some gear?

Are these yours? Those are my favorite color of winnings. If I had money I would get an all gold set. Have any winning gear that you would trade for some gear?

The gold is top notch. I wonder why they discontinued it. The gloves belong to a friend of mine.

Custom Winning CM-5 with a finger hood.

I want these so bad, but they're too small. I think Kaz said they make a "B" version, but god know how much these will cost with the finger hood and the size upgrade, even through rakuten.

They look really good though, congrats.

Does anyone have a pic of the sky blue (FG 2900) headgear or glove-headgear combo? Could only find one pic of mayweather (sky blue headgear-green gloves, page 3 of this thread even) but i'd like to see another pic and maybe one where they aren't as worn out already..

There's no more gold :(

No more shiny gold. They still have that flat gold.

I want these so bad, but they're too small. I think Kaz said they make a "B" version, but god know how much these will cost with the finger hood and the size upgrade, even through rakuten.

I found them to be the perfect size. I'm not a fan of big mitts. These are not mine though, they belong to a friend.

Does anyone have a pic of the sky blue (FG 2900) headgear or glove-headgear combo? Could only find one pic of mayweather (sky blue headgear-green gloves, page 3 of this thread even) but i'd like to see another pic and maybe one where they aren't as worn out already..

I only have a pic of these sky blue/orange/yellow gloves.

No way. They are plenty big and the perfect set of mitts IMO. The other style is far too large and bulky. These are a bit bigger than your run-of-the-mill mitts, and offer incredible protection.

I can take a comparison photo with other mitts next time I'm in the gym.

No way. They are plenty big and the perfect set of mitts IMO. The other style is far too large and bulky. These are a bit bigger than your run-of-the-mill mitts, and offer incredible protection.

I can take a comparison photo with other mitts next time I'm in the gym.

Haha what do you mean no way? When I say that they're too small, I mean I can't get my hand into the mitt. When I went to see Kaz he said that I would have to order a "B" variant of the mitts for 30% more. I sure they are the perfect size for some people though.

Haha what do you mean no way? When I say that they're too small, I mean I can't get my hand into the mitt. When I went to see Kaz he said that I would have to order a "B" variant of the mitts for 30% more. I sure they are the perfect size for some people though.

You're not kidding, these mitts are very tight in the hand compartment. perfect size for me though. Pics coming shortly.

I found them to be the perfect size. I'm not a fan of big mitts. These are not mine though, they belong to a friend.

Those are terrible....

How long should it take to get the confirmation email after you order off rakuten? I ordered on sunday and got the automatic email after ordering, but the email says they are going to mail me for confirmation (about shipping costs and stuff). Can this take a few days? Ordered the green FG 2900 headgear btw

you are friends with Big Bird???

you planning on putting up a review?

I'll put out a little something in a few days.

Those are terrible....

you are friends with Big Bird???

You guys are cruel. :icon_lol:

How long should it take to get the confirmation email after you order off rakuten? I ordered on sunday and got the automatic email after ordering, but the email says they are going to mail me for confirmation (about shipping costs and stuff). Can this take a few days? Ordered the green FG 2900 headgear btw

Who did you order from?

More custom gear.

should be getting a full set headgear gloves cup red white blue got puerto rican flag on them i hope they come out good.

wow those in the middle are amazing
You got anymore shots of those bad boys?

Sorry no more shots. My phone ran out of space.

should be getting a full set headgear gloves cup red white blue got puerto rican flag on them i hope they come out good.

Sounds interesting. I look forward to seeing them.

ordered from here:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/boxing/item/10001261/

emailed [email protected] yesterday but haven't heard anything back yet, dont know if thats normal

No experience with them myself. Hopefully someone else can chime in.

Teaser shot of the next and last custom gear pics.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any examples of a white and red combo (in a glove)? I thought these two colours would go well together, e.g. like in this headgear by goldenboy:

And here's the beautiful open face winning.

35c3fk2.jpg

Is this a regular red or wine red?

Last edited:
Back