custom winning gear.

It's going to be either 14 or 16, world class pros who hire their sparring partners often seem to use 14oz

What do you think about the shape? Canelo’s looks more round and short, but sparring opponent ones are longer. Totally different shapes. Thank you for your reply

What do you think about the shape? Canelo’s looks more round and short, but sparring opponent ones are longer. Totally different shapes. Thank you for your reply
I think the guy with the red gloves is just opening his hand in them whereas Canelo isn't.

I think the guy with the red gloves is just opening his hand in them whereas Canelo isn't.

Thats what I thought.

I believe that the gloves Canelo is using in the picture and the ones the opponent is using are the same kind.

Winning is said to be awesome, which I havent used so far.

I am willing to use Winning gloves someday.

How does a pair of Winning's feel? Does it offer a great sense of hitting?

Thats what I thought.

I believe that the gloves Canelo is using in the picture and the ones the opponent is using are the same kind.

Winning is said to be awesome, which I havent used so far.

I am willing to use Winning gloves someday.

How does a pair of Winning's feel? Does it offer a great sense of hitting?

I think that you own the TopBoxer Win1 style gloves in 16oz. So I will compare the padding to those. The TopBoxer Win1 16oz gloves have thicker padding over the knuckles. They feel more like pillows as they are softer all the way through. The Winning padding is soft to touch but it feels like the interior layers compress more than the TopBoxer's on impact. So when combined with the softer outer layer(s) which absorbs shock, and those interior layer(s) compressing more densely right over your knuckles, you get a very protective sensation on hitting.

winning-14oz.jpg

^the padding in a 14oz Winning glove

The Winning fit is also really good. The Winning gloves have excellent weight distribution so they feel like they are wrapped around your hand in a very even way all along from fingertips and through to the wrist. The stiffness of the wrist is average. The thumb has a very deep space inside of it and how it is positioned makes it very comfortable.

@dembones22 made a really good post talking about the thumb and depth of the finger compartment in Winning glove at this link: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/everlast-stepping-up-their-quality-lately.3787693/#post-147634439

The craftmanship and quality of leather is excellent.

I think that you own the TopBoxer Win1 style gloves in 16oz. So I will compare the padding to those. The TopBoxer Win1 16oz gloves have thicker padding over the knuckles. They feel more like pillows as they are softer all the way through. The Winning padding is soft to touch but it feels like the interior layers compress more than the TopBoxer's on impact. So when combined with the softer outer layer(s) which absorbs shock, and those interior layer(s) compressing more densely right over your knuckles, you get a very protective sensation on hitting.

winning-14oz.jpg

The Winning fit is also really good. The Winning gloves have excellent weight distribution so they feel like they are wrapped around your hand in a very even way all along from fingertips and through to the wrist. The stiffness of the wrist is average. The thumb has a very deep space inside of it and how it is positioned makes it very comfortable.

@dembones22 made a really good post talking about the thumb and depth of the finger compartment in Winning glove at this link: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/everlast-stepping-up-their-quality-lately.3787693/#post-147634439

Lol, thanks for appreciating my take on why Winning gloves are the GOAT boxing gloves overall. I don't know why I didn't get your tag in this thread, but I didn't. Just happend to check in.

winning-14oz.jpg

Thanks for the detail :)

I would like to know what kind of padding in gloves do you prefer when getting hit?

IMO, gloves with a soft padding didnt really hurt. But a hard padding were so painful even though I was wearing my headgear.

What is your opinion of this?

For example, the gloves from the picture(14oz canelo,mayweather) looks bigger and more padding than kozuji ordered ones (16 oz red )

How do you think, is it possible to make gloves for prof boxers with more padding
?

Attachments

• mayweather-workout-photos11.jpg
    mayweather-workout-photos11.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 48
  • ob_ccc51009255d81e3707787f8350f8ee1_1334243560-ph8.JPG
    ob_ccc51009255d81e3707787f8350f8ee1_1334243560-ph8.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 50
  • 0-02-05-fb7bff04c7743dfdee984cb5d3cd9d134cea17d284865fc9670116ebb60963ab_9e9383dd.jpg
    0-02-05-fb7bff04c7743dfdee984cb5d3cd9d134cea17d284865fc9670116ebb60963ab_9e9383dd.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 2a48cad8e78b120347c1e968b6af42d6.png
    2a48cad8e78b120347c1e968b6af42d6.png
    432.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
For example, the gloves from the picture(14oz canelo,mayweather) looks bigger and more padding than kozuji ordered ones (16 oz red )

How do you think, is it possible to make gloves for prof boxers with more padding
?
I am not sure the Canelo gloves are 14oz. I think all the Winning gloves are made in the same way. I don't think they are being changed.
Thanks for the detail :)

I would like to know what kind of padding in gloves do you prefer when getting hit?

IMO, gloves with a soft padding didnt really hurt. But a hard padding were so painful even though I was wearing my headgear.

What is your opinion of this?
Yes, I think everyone feels that way. Softer is better for getting hit. Unless it is so soft that the person's knuckles push through the padding like in one of those horsehair fight gloves.

?

I think the gloves look different from one another in different angles of shooting.

Winning never makes the gloves in a different size with the same oz.

They equally make them. If you are sure the boxers' gloves look different, then it is because the oz is different.

What’s up guys. I’m thinking about getting a custom groin guard with embroidery. Does anyone have any cons about it or anything negative to say about embroidery?

thanks fellas

Back