custom winning gear.

just wondering what the email people are using to get in touch with the rakuten winning shop is? I played a custom order over a month ago and was never billed and cannot get a response from them about it for the life of me.

half wondering if I should try and place the same order again or if I should just try from Koubudo. I'd hate to have confusion between the two orders, that is if they even got the first one, or any of my emails.

half wondering if I should try and place the same order again or if I should just try from Koubudo. I'd hate to have confusion between the two orders, that is if they even got the first one, or any of my emails.

I ordered from Koubudo twice last month. Once I didnt communicate with them asking if the gear was in stock and got a custom order (so i could not change the color in order to expedite the shipment). It will not ship until early June. The second order i placed i emailed asking for availability of the gear and they told me the MS-300 was in stock and ready to order and i ordered it on a tuesday and it was to my house on a saturday.(i missed it from the post office when it delivered so had to get it from the Post Office on monday.) Overall I feel Koubudo is very responsive

ordered from koubudo and received a reply the same night confirming my custom order. Amazingly easy, thank so much for the advice!

hi can anyone really spell out the steps for me to get a pair of custom gloves? Anyway I can get some writing on them too? I ask cause I went to koubudo site but i feel a bit lost and it seems to only be colour orientated.

So bummed! The gloves came in today and look amazing, then I put em on an blam. They're fully defective:( a hand compartment fit for an eight year old:-/ I've had other winning gloves that were nothing like this as well. Bummed hopefully they can be exchanged!

The left is way smaller than the right and the hand compartment forces the fingertips to bunch together in the tightest and most uncomfortable position I've yet felt:( must be a fluke:-/

http://www.ufc.com/news/Rousey-KO-s-Mayweather-On-ESPYS-Red-Carpet?

RondaWorkout1.jpg

Photo of Rhonda Rousey with White 8oz laceup Winnings with gold embroidery.

Anyone ever used the CM-30 model Punch mitt/glove combination? I'm interested in buying them but I couldn't find any info about them on the boards.

mittsglove_cm30.jpg

One of the coaches at my club has those. I don't know anything about them though and I've never touched them because the coach is always wearing them.

Looks like Floyd had Winning Jpn. remove the bar covering the ears on the FG-2900. Not sure of the advantages of that, or if its just preference

11898528_10153674334319271_9045778595473773896_n.jpg

didn't the original model fg-2900 have no ear bar? perhaps its an old set

If u zoom in closely and resharpen the image like mega said you can see the bar was removed.

Only advantage i think you would have is that you can hear more clearly. Since nothing is obstructing/dampening sound directly over the ear.

Has anyone else noticed that the WINNING BOXING GEAR Facebook page is no longer accessible? That was a tremendous blessing while it lasted, and it had an incredible archive of collected photographs.

can anyone comment or share pics on what silver winning gloves look like once they start to fade?

also what does the texture feel like on metallic colors? is it smooth like classic colors or is it rough like sand paper?

hello! Who can help, How many oz canelo uses? In video his and opponent’s winning gloves looks different ( yellow winning gloves)

Attachments

• ca.jpg
    ca.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 44
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 44
hello! Who can help, How many oz canelo uses? In video his and opponent’s winning gloves looks different ( yellow winning gloves)
It's going to be either 14 or 16, world class pros who hire their sparring partners often seem to use 14oz

does anybody know how to purchase these winning old-school gloves?

Attachments

• TB10Gppg4PI8KJjSspfXXcCFXXa_!!0-item_pic_meitu_1.jpg
    TB10Gppg4PI8KJjSspfXXcCFXXa_!!0-item_pic_meitu_1.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 25
  • TB2Com7hbSYBuNjSspiXXXNzpXa_!!33226606.jpg
    TB2Com7hbSYBuNjSspiXXXNzpXa_!!33226606.jpg
    618.2 KB · Views: 20
Back