custom winning gear.

6MepZjk.jpg

Simple black leather haha, no customizing until my next one. But i guess i had to be really specific about the genuine leather part sense the inside of my Headgear is synthetic. Either way i love this thing.

Anyone know if I can buy a vintage-look FG 2900 from America Ya or anywhere else?

537178_156247171203793_1353313100_n.jpg

Like the pic above, black, except with the white logo:
292253_156247194537124_873646057_n.jpg

Anyone know if I can buy a vintage-look FG 2900 from America Ya or anywhere else?

537178_156247171203793_1353313100_n.jpg

Like the pic above, black, except with the white logo:
292253_156247194537124_873646057_n.jpg
Can i ask why you want these? Like is there any benefit in having the old models vs the new ones? I always thought they looked cool and the vision looked wider but i have no experience with the old model

I absolutely love my fg2900.

I have the ms 600 16oz gloves and honestly, I could take them or leave them. They dont excite me at all and I hardly ever use them. But my fg2900 is absolutely awesome.

I absolutely love my fg2900.

I have the ms 600 16oz gloves and honestly, I could take them or leave them. They dont excite me at all and I hardly ever use them. But my fg2900 is absolutely awesome.

Any gloves that do excite you? Haha

Can i ask why you want these? Like is there any benefit in having the old models vs the new ones? I always thought they looked cool and the vision looked wider but i have no experience with the old model

I think its the same as any other 2900 but with a vintage logo atch rather than the "W".

Mostly just my Fairtex and Twins.

I've never pulled the trigger on winnings because I'm worried about being disappointed, considering the price tag. Never tried twins, i do like my bgv1's though

I think its the same as any other 2900 but with a vintage logo atch rather than the "W".
You think so man? The vision looks angled down and less curved on the corners to me. Maybe its just the angle of the picture.

America-Ya carries it last I checked. It's a special order so it takes a few weeks.

Thanks, will check them out. If it's special order, might as well get custom color. I hope the JPY drops more!

You think so man? The vision looks angled down and less curved on the corners to me. Maybe its just the angle of the picture.

Yes, just wanted the FG 2900 with vintage logo, don't know if they are actually different from the current production model.

I've never pulled the trigger on winnings because I'm worried about being disappointed, considering the price tag. Never tried twins, i do like my bgv1's though

the headgear i doubt you'd be disappointed. the gloves, however, i feel the same as ironwolf. i wasn't very impressed when i tried them on. nice gloves for sure, but for the price i feel i could spend the money better.

I wish I could sell my ms600s and get something that suits me better like some cletos or custom top boxers.

We had a guy in our gym that wore Winning gear only; I mean Winning gloves, Winning shirt, Winning shorts, Winning helmet, handwraps.. Everything. But he couldn't fight so well, so we started calling him "Losing". After a while, he quit boxing and I think he *tried* to become a fine artist, but then he became a drunk and got this fat girl pregnant instead and lives at her parents' house now.

Yet another quality post from you. You're on fire aren't ya?

Mine just arrived. 14 oz velcro and custom 16oz. Fg 2900 ordered in white but they sent a red one. Overall very happy. Thanks to those in this thread for the advice.

Back