Cub Swanson is jealous

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score
10438283_10153105845395774_8530808648199328137_n.jpg

Lol thats cute. I wonder whats next for Cub.

I see where hes coming from. The big problem for him is that he got wrecked by Aldo and selling a 2nd fight wouldve been tough. Therefore no push from Uncle Dana.

I see where hes coming from. The big problem for him is that he got wrecked by Aldo and selling a 2nd fight wouldve been tough. Therefore no push from Uncle Dana.

Yeah, but so did Mendes, and you saw how their second fight went. Granted I'm not coming to that conclusion as far as Cub's chances in a second fight would be, but still.

Media sells a product to people. The products are people themselves. It's Cub's fault he couldn't sell himself.

That's a little embarrassing Cub...If you wanted this publicity you should have been more out spoken.

But but... that was a long time ago. Which is what Conor fans say when people mention him getting tooled in the past.

Yeah, but so did Mendes, and you saw how their second fight went. Granted I'm not coming to that conclusion as far as Cub's chances in a second fight would be, but still.

Good point. Personally, up until Frankie schooled Cub I was of the opinion that Cub would give Aldo a good fight.

Maybe Cub just doesn't run his mouth enough? Neither does Frankie and look what it gets these guys. Nothing. No way McGregor should be getting a shot ahead of either of them...

This is the fight game bro.

Cub just got annihilated by Frankie and has no swagger.

It's also a business, and Conor is the best shot the UFC has right now to make a lot of money. He's also super gifted, and looks way more impressive than Cub ever did.

SELL YOURSELF

and KO all guys in the first round (when youre not with a fucking ACL tear)

Back