Cub Swanson: "If I Win This Fight (with Siver), I'm Getting a Title Shot."

Didnt cub just lose 4 in a row a few fights ago? I am not sure why he thinks he can get a title shot after his un-consistant fights.

Now I love to watch him fight, for sure. Always brings it.

Cub has never lost 2 fights in a row in his entire career and has won 4 out of his last 5, the last 3 all by KO/TKO.

Cub is cool but unfortunately it is hard for fight fans to erase Aldo's double fly knee to face.

Casual fans have no clue that ever occurred. WEC = didn't happen.

Didnt cub just lose 4 in a row a few fights ago? I am not sure why he thinks he can get a title shot after his un-consistant fights.

Now I love to watch him fight, for sure. Always brings it.

4 in a row check your source bro? He just ko'd 3 dudes in a row.

Last edited:
Kinda funny how things have come a full circle. Aldo's sick flying double knee knockout of Cub is what really put him on the map, and now Cub is calling for a title shot.

I still question Cub. Didn't Lamas arm triangle him? He was winning that fight too.

I still can't believe a guy as good as Hioki who beat Marlon Sandro lost to Lamas. Either he choked in that fight or Lamas just got that good. Sad loss for Hioki.. :(

yeah that Lamas fight was hard to watch, no sense of urgency at all.

Lol ok lamas just beat you and has beat better fighters since then. Anyways I expect Siver to be too much for him

Assuming Aldo keeps the belt, I'd like to see these fights:

Winner of Mendes/Gamburyan vs. Edgar

Winner of Lamas/Koch vs. Aldo

Winner of Siver/Swanson vs winner of Hioki/Guida

There isn't much of a scenario I can see where KZ can get a top 5 fight without sitting a few months.

Aldo would get his first submission in the UFC if Cub got this rematch.

Back