Crypto Megathread V31 - We’re all gonna WAGMI it!

They can hawk all they want, they literally have no option but to stop rising and soon lower.

well thats not true. in the 80s the funding rates went up to 20%, caused by rising energy prices, government spending (printing money), and rising working wages...

sounds similar?

well thats not true. in the 80s the funding rates went up to 20%, caused by rising energy prices, government spending (printing money), and rising working wages...

sounds similar?
The interest on the debt is way too high as it is. It’s not necessarily apples to apples. Things are breaking and I suppose the could just break it all but that’s so unlikely

The interest on the debt is way too high as it is. It’s not necessarily apples to apples. Things are breaking and I suppose the could just break it all but that’s so unlikely

20% is unlikely but a continuation in rising rates can go on

my wallet doesnt not feel like inflation is slowing down

@GarbageGuy I was watching Jayson Caspar doing some charting yesterday and he made a pretty compelling case for the BTC bottom being in already based on the all time BTC chart. Everything looks very similar so far level wise based on previous cycles.

What do you think?

@GarbageGuy I was watching Jayson Caspar doing some charting yesterday and he made a pretty compelling case for the BTC bottom being in already based on the all time BTC chart. Everything looks very similar so far level wise based on previous cycles.

What do you think?

it does, but the main difference is that BTC had never spent time below the weekly 200MA and had never spent time trading below the monthly 50MA either.

for all we know were just doing a bearish retest of the july 2021 low at 28.8, its also looking like a bear flag could form on the weekly timeframe

just a few things to keep in mind

Back