Crypto Megathread V31 - We’re all gonna WAGMI it!

Was wondering the same thing. Is it Arbitrum? Just dropped today and sitting at $1.25. Maybe a high risk high reward.
Yeh the arbitrium gov token. Got airdropped 10h ago.

Arb is the largest eth layer 2 by TVL, and it has full EVM compatibility unlike polygon. Arb has around 2 Bn TVL.
It's fast as hell and gas is cheap... About 2% of what mainnet is when gwei is sub 50. but it has full eth security. It basically groups transactions and then posts a batch to eth mainnet to reduce effective gas.

you said the same thing when i told you i'd buy all your LINKs at 5.50$

ARB will go to 0.03 and i will have been patiently waiting for that to happen and will buy some when it does
I sold half my drop at 1.40 and will hold the other half to see what happens

Does anyone else use play to earn crypto games?

I can't understand why the SEC did nothing to protect users of Voygar, FTX, BlockFi, etc.....and now when Binance.US wants to give us Voyager users 73% of our money back.....NOW the SEC decides to try to step in and stop it? WTF? They didn't care about it before, why do they all of a sudden care now? It's like they are dead set on us getting nothing back and just tying it up in court and giving the lawyers all our money. Or scaring Binance.US away so they pull out of the deal and we'll get nothing back :( - F-ing SEC.

Judge overruled the SEC but my guess is that the SEC isn't giving up that easily :(

https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-snubbed-as-voyager-wins-court-approval-for-sale-to-binance-us

I can't understand why the SEC did nothing to protect users of Voygar, FTX, BlockFi, etc.....and now when Binance.US wants to give us Voyager users 73% of our money back.....NOW the SEC decides to try to step in and stop it? WTF? They didn't care about it before, why do they all of a sudden care now? It's like they are dead set on us getting nothing back and just tying it up in court and giving the lawyers all our money. Or scaring Binance.US away so they pull out of the deal and we'll get nothing back :( - F-ing SEC.

Judge overruled the SEC but my guess is that the SEC isn't giving up that easily :(

https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-snubbed-as-voyager-wins-court-approval-for-sale-to-binance-us

If I had his hair line, I would be pissed off too. <Moves>

Back