• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crypto Megathread V31 - We’re all gonna WAGMI it!

100k before 2025? Idk if before but definitely during.

I have multiple WR bets on it hitting 50k before 2025. Imagine betting against that
I can't wait that long for my real life to start
safu-twitter-1-1.jpg

Ended up joining a calls channel built by some trader friends I met through $WOO. The call bot has an incredible track record so I'm looking to lev around 3x. Wish me luck my dudes. Will report back.

Hey WTF??? My Cardano is still doing fuck all. Before everytime Bitcoin rises altcoin rise with it but with this Bitcoin rally it isn't doing shit with Altcoins.

Does anyone know why? I'm Hella pissed. I could have bought BT but I thought it's all the same anyway and I can get more back with Altcoins like Cardano since I don't have enough to buy a full Bitcoin.
I'm up 600 since this post. <{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{natewhut}>

Let's GOOOO BABY.

What do you guys think?

That's something I've never really considered but seems to be a plausible (if unlikely) scenario, at least.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Introduces First-in-the-Nation Bill to Prohibit Use of CBDC – Regulation Incoming?

ron-desantis.jpg

"Central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) will not be coming to Florida any time soon, if Governor Ron DeSantis gets his way.

In a press release, Governor DeSantis said his intention with the bill is to “protect Floridians from the Biden administration’s weaponization of the financial sector through a Central Bank Digital Currency.”

It added that the legislation is necessary to “prevent the proliferation of woke ideology into the financial sector.”

The legislation was announced during a public appearance by DeSantis on Monday, where he stood behind a podium with the words “BIG BROTHER’S DIGITAL DOLLAR.”

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Introduces First-in-the-Nation Bill to Prohibit Use of CBDC – Regulation Incoming? (cryptonews.com)

WOW.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Introduces First-in-the-Nation Bill to Prohibit Use of CBDC – Regulation Incoming?

ron-desantis.jpg

"Central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) will not be coming to Florida any time soon, if Governor Ron DeSantis gets his way.

In a press release, Governor DeSantis said his intention with the bill is to “protect Floridians from the Biden administration’s weaponization of the financial sector through a Central Bank Digital Currency.”

It added that the legislation is necessary to “prevent the proliferation of woke ideology into the financial sector.”

The legislation was announced during a public appearance by DeSantis on Monday, where he stood behind a podium with the words “BIG BROTHER’S DIGITAL DOLLAR.”

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Introduces First-in-the-Nation Bill to Prohibit Use of CBDC – Regulation Incoming? (cryptonews.com)

WOW.
Very interesting. Good move by Ron but ballsy and may have considerable blow back.

In other news xrp up 20% as court case rumors swirl.

What do you guys think?

That's something I've never really considered but seems to be a plausible (if unlikely) scenario, at least.

It's a thought exercise. Another thing to consider is what happens when all the btc are mined? In this case, the transaction fee will need to increase to cover the miners cost. So there is potentially a balance that will occur by increasing the transaction fee to a level that harmonises with mining costs / revenue requirements
Then factor in improvements in computer processing power.
To me it points to the idea of bitcoin ever being a usable, highly traded yet decentralised currency as close to zero. A store of value, absolutely

Ended up joining a calls channel built by some trader friends I met through $WOO. The call bot has an incredible track record so I'm looking to lev around 3x. Wish me luck my dudes. Will report back.

good luck, never go above 3x, and never copy trade.

analyse and if you want, take it

copy trading call signal discords is the fastest way to get your acccount to 0 if you have less experience trading

ron-desantis.jpg

WOW.
While his “prevention of woke ideologies” is clearly off base, the result is absolutely one that all Americans should unite on. It’s stupid he has to throw the word “woke” in it because now the left will argue for CBDCs because it will become a partisan issue. My god if there was any issue that should be non-partisan it’s this.

It's a thought exercise. Another thing to consider is what happens when all the btc are mined? In this case, the transaction fee will need to increase to cover the miners cost. So there is potentially a balance that will occur by increasing the transaction fee to a level that harmonises with mining costs / revenue requirements
Then factor in improvements in computer processing power.
To me it points to the idea of bitcoin ever being a usable, highly traded yet decentralised currency as close to zero. A store of value, absolutely
Exactly. I’ve never argued Bitcoin will replace fiat. Anyone who thinks that is fooling themselves.

good luck, never go above 3x, and never copy trade.

analyse and if you want, take it

copy trading call signal discords is the fastest way to get your acccount to 0 if you have less experience trading
Bro I exclusively trade >30x Lev hehe

Back