• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crypto Megathread V31 - We’re all gonna WAGMI it!

Lol. You sound like the drunk uncle at the barbeque.

Ponzi schemes are only obvious in hindsight. Some of what was listed was not initially a 'ponzi' scheme at all - it was operational failures due to lack of liquidity (Fed rate rises/QT) and the knock on impacts from that which led to massive counter-party risk, which then made founders look like scammers (as Buffet says - when the tide comes in, you can see who's swimming with no clothes). The only actual Ponzi was FTX - and even that would never have been found out for a ponzi if not for the macro environment and liquidity crunch. And obviously there is no guarantee in investing - that is like saying 'the sky is not the sea'. Captain obvious.

Luna shocked me but thank God I was never involved.

FTX and SBF were the biggest con job. The paid press releases. The endorsement from idiots that don't know crypto.

The guy met former presidents in track pants or clown shorts. Wtf?

Risk management needs to be equally applied across both top 20 and top 200 projects, and it's not at all the case that just because something is in the top 20, it is a better bet than something in the top 200, if that smaller cap has strong fundamentals, a good team, a working product, solid funding etc. That is the point.

You sound new. <Moves>

I do think that this decade we still institutional adoption. Once that happens, it eats up Golds marketcap. Okay, so that’s $500,000 BTC.

Then add on QE and more monetary inflation so that’s probably another $100,000. Than more retail investors. I think $500-800k this decade is nearly a lock.

Here food for thought. Are gen Z buying stocks?

Your youngest gen Y isn't. Where does the stocks, real estate, and money go when the baby boomers go to little blanky heaven?

2030 is huge. Majority of baby boomers will be gone or pretty damn close. All that money in stocks, real-estate, gold, silver etc is pouring into btc. Eth, and whatever is still going strong.

That million dollar bet for btc to hit 1 million is CAP. It's a smart play. The bet isn't actually about btc hitting 1million. That's nonsensical. The bet is on running btc up as a flight for safety that will
1. Cover Said bet 2. Run up btc making millions if not billions.

Bro I exclusively trade >30x Lev hehe

If price moves 3.33% against you, your margin is dead.

i go max 20x and its when i feel that i'm lucky and caught a move at the ultimate entry, and i never put more than 500$ at 20x.

i had my phase when i traded high lev years ago, i would constantly be looking at my phone to see where the trades at, putting alarms at night, etc.
Just not my style.

I go 3-5x, gives me 20 to 33% of movement against me so i can let my trade run and trust it.

i've never met a single trader who'se had success trading exclusively high lev.

Predictions for the fed today? Anybody?

If they raise rates (I don't mind a fire sale), we get a pullback. If not, it's risk on, and we run up. I got dry powder ready in either event.

Let's KO <Moves>!!! #winning!

If price moves 3.33% against you, your margin is dead.

i go max 20x and its when i feel that i'm lucky and caught a move at the ultimate entry, and i never put more than 500$ at 20x.

i had my phase when i traded high lev years ago, i would constantly be looking at my phone to see where the trades at, putting alarms at night, etc.
Just not my style.

I go 3-5x, gives me 20 to 33% of movement against me so i can let my trade run and trust it.

i've never met a single trader who'se had success trading exclusively high lev.
I trade less often than most and i hold tight SLs and I trail them as I move into profit.
But yeh I am down on net on pure trading. But my wins can be spectacular!
I do it for fun, not profit

I trade less often than most and i hold tight SLs and I trail them as I move into profit.
But yeh I am down on net on pure trading. But my wins can be spectacular!
I do it for fun, not profit

What if you did it for both?

hermancain-smile.gif

i think its more the speech than the hike itself that will truly move the market.

if they hike 25bps with a very hawkish speech, it could hurt.

Hahaha... only LINK is pumping

63ff795d-1260-4651-b6b1-e281f419eb74

BTC 10k end of week

24 h till arb token airdrop
Whose gottem
Whose gotta price prediction.
Polymarket has it more likely than the not to be >1buck

good luck, never go above 3x, and never copy trade.

analyse and if you want, take it

copy trading call signal discords is the fastest way to get your acccount to 0 if you have less experience trading

Yea, I don't generally touch anything over 3x. On top of that I don't allocate anymore than 25% which keeps my margins low. The discord is a paid group ($99/mo) with a great track record and only trades ETH. Plus, trading on WOO X gives me zero fee trading which is nice. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

i think its more the speech than the hike itself that will truly move the market.

if they hike 25bps with a very hawkish speech, it could hurt.
They can hawk all they want, they literally have no option but to stop rising and soon lower.

Back