Crypto Megathread V29 - Bottoms Up!

i don't think we're going to break below.

but if we do normally the 1st time you break a level you go straigh into the next support wich would be a minimum of 15.5k but most likely 12-13k

i still think we see 30k before further downside

but if we do normally the 1st time you break a level you go straigh into the next support wich would be a minimum of 15.5k but most likely 12-13k

i still think we see 30k because further downside

You think 30k because downside?

I think it's choppy. I won't be shocked bt a 15-30k swing

You think 30k because downside?

I think it's choppy. I won't be shocked bt a 15-30k swing

yeah thats a typo

i meant to say 30k before more downside.

the past 3 crypto bear markets ended pretty much here. We're in the deep lows of the halvings.

that being said, the overall economic picture is uncertain right now so that could be the trigger to take more legs down

yeah thats a typo

i meant to say 30k before more downside.

the past 3 crypto bear markets ended pretty much here. We're in the deep lows of the halvings.

that being said, the overall economic picture is uncertain right now so that could be the trigger to take more legs down

I can't begin to say. I could see swings 15-30k and back. The fed won't pivot.

Your guess is as good as mine.

I keep DCAing. <Moves>

If the economic climate is what it is now or worse, there certainly will be no surge.

it will be better! people will believe in the new year regardless! It’ll be a great opportunity to time the market!!

i still think we see 30k before further downside
11 years of QE, basically the lifespan of crypto has made a sharp turn into a nasty period of QT.

I doubt we even see 25k again until 2024.

11 years of QE, basically the lifespan of crypto has made a sharp turn into a nasty period of QT.

I bet we see 25k in the first half of 2023 easily. That's not really a stretch.

I bet we see $50k at the end of 24... and hit ATH again in '25.

If QT ends then almost certainly, but if not I honestly do not see how.

it will be better! people will believe in the new year regardless! It’ll be a great opportunity to time the market!!

I hope you are right. I'm not holding my breath.

Timing 2024/2025 but I got my bags packed. DCAing and ready to deploy dry powder on dips.

Time will tell. I think we can make money gradually on these fluctuations but must be smart. I can see 40k between now and next summer but not holding my breath. I expect rocky and bumpy time between. Now and the next ATH. Even on a 40k run up, that's say give or take 2x + but I expect whale games and pump & dumps.

It's funny how Canadians rather crypto over their own currency after that psychopath started freezing bank accounts.

It still seems like a gamble given the lawsuit and Gary doing fuck shit. Everything is a security.

I can't wait for that cuck to get exposed and caught with his pants down.

The SEC has no chance of winning this case. They have nothing. They never did. They've been flailing and stalling and trying to hide shit the entire time. They couldn't even keep their story straight on the Hinman speech where he declared Bitcoin and Ethereum as non-securities (a speech which it's speculated he was actually supposed to include XRP as well). The Howey Test? Nope. Did they give Ripple fair warning? Nope. Is there any type of contract between XRP buyers and Ripple? Nope. Does the SEC have any jurisdiction on the foreign exchanges it was being sold on? Nope.

By the way, all that's beside the fact that there's no goddamn real crypto regulation as it is! And there sure as fuck wasn't any way back during the time they're accusing Ripple of selling "securities". Total bullshit.

It's either gonna be summary judgement in Ripple's favor or a settlement.

The SEC has no chance of winning this case. They have nothing. They never did. They've been flailing and stalling and trying to hide shit the entire time. They couldn't even keep their story straight on the Hinman speech where he declared Bitcoin and Ethereum as non-securities (a speech which it's speculated he was actually supposed to include XRP as well).

The problem is they can tie-up lawsuits and do this fuck shit.

The Howey Test? Nope. Did they give Ripple fair warning? Nope. Is there any type of contract between XRP buyers and Ripple? Nope. Does the SEC have any jurisdiction on the foreign exchanges it was being sold on? Nope.

I heard on cryptoRUs George say the SEC acted nice, tricked xrp, and then did the lawsuit. He's anti xrp too but mentioned the fuck shit.

By the way, all that's beside the fact that there's no goddamn real crypto regulation as it is! And there sure as fuck wasn't any way back during the time they're accusing Ripple of selling "securities". Total bullshit.

It's either gonna be summary judgement in Ripple's favor or a settlement.

I don't know anything about securities, SEC, XRP or the lawsuit. I'm not American. I dont own xrp. I am pulling for xrp. I want Gary to get exposed.

The problem is they can tie-up lawsuits and do this fuck shit.

I heard on cryptoRUs George say the SEC acted nice, tricked xrp, and then did the lawsuit. He's anti xrp too but mentioned the fuck shit.

I don't know anything about securities, SEC, XRP or the lawsuit. I'm not American. I dont own xrp. I am pulling for xrp. I want Gary to get exposed.

Well, they did tie them up with a lawsuit on some fuck shit. But both sides have filed for summary judgement. It's done. We just have to wait for the ruling or a settlement.

Ripple executives had multiple meetings with SEC officials in the years leading up the lawsuit. They never said anything about XRP being a security.

I don't think this particular case exposes Gary Gensler all that much. Jay Clayton and Bill Hinman though...the real shady shit lies with them.

Fed probably breaks something before 2nd half of 23 and Bitcoin decouples.

Remember Starting Lineup NBA Action Figures? They’re Back—With NFTs

starting-lineup-lebron-toy-gID_4.png.webp

"Starting Lineup action figures were a hit in the 1980s and ‘90s, delivering collectible toy versions of popular athletes from the basketball, football, and baseball worlds, among others. Now, more than 20 years after they were last mass produced, Hasbro is reviving the brand with pricey new versions—and they come with NFT trading cards.

Hasbro opened up pre-orders today for its first new lineup Starting Lineup toys focused on the NBA, with stars like LeBron James, Stephen Curry, and Giannis Antetokounmpo in the mix. Each six-inch figure is significantly more poseable than the old-school toys, but they’re also much more expensive: they sell for $50 a pop.

But that purchase price doesn’t just include the toy and a stand for holding it in the air—the package also comes with an NFT trading card from Panini. The trading card brand runs its own private blockchain network, and has previously released digital NFT cards based on the NBA, NFL, Ultimate Fighting Championship, and other sports leagues."

Remember Starting Lineup NBA Action Figures? They’re Back—With NFTs - Decrypt

I'd be really surprised if thats true, but who knows.

From my experience the market has to retest the loss of 30k level. If it doesnt we're going way lower than anyone can imagine

Well, they did tie them up with a lawsuit on some fuck shit. But both sides have filed for summary judgement. It's done. We just have to wait for the ruling or a settlement.

Ripple executives had multiple meetings with SEC officials in the years leading up the lawsuit. They never said anything about XRP being a security.

I don't think this particular case exposes Gary Gensler all that much. Jay Clayton and Bill Hinman though...the real shady shit lies with them.

There's needs to be severe consequences for fuck shit and interfering with development and progression.

I personally don't own it. I never have. Never will. Crypto is volatile enough. I got in early on Ada before the run up. Been buying btc since 2018. Eth too. No shit coins or degen plays.

Still, I hope xrp runs and wins their case to set precedence. Mot investment advice. My thoughts are a lot if big money is in btc. It's not a security. A significant portion of a crypto must be btc. Many alts are holding up contrary to past markets.

I'd be really surprised if thats true, but who knows.

From my experience the market has to retest the loss of 30k level. If it doesnt we're going way lower than anyone can imagine
I don't disagree, and if this was 2020 I'd be calling your prediction conservative but with the financial tightening going on I just worry that stocks and crypto will be fucked outside of a few random small pumps for the next 2 years.

Hope I'm wrong. But I mean, I didn't think we'd be over 19k right now at all, crypto is a funny and unpredictable space

Back