Crypto Megathread V29 - Bottoms Up!

i think this move holds and we break 25k

if this move can continue without any real pull back and break 21k within the next couple of H4 blocks it would add confirmation to the strengh of the move

Portfolio up $1200 in the last 24 hours. Now I just need that to happen 10 days in a row to break even!! ;)

I don't mind a little more churn to buy more, but would be nice if we churn between 21 and 25 instead of 19 and 22

Portfolio up $1200 in the last 24 hours. Now I just need that to happen 10 days in a row to break even!! ;)

Think more long term. This isn't my 1st rodeo. If you think only short term with crypto volatility, it's going to drive you insane. Potentially, consider markers for taking profit.

I don't mind a little more churn to buy more, but would be nice if we churn between 21 and 25 instead of 19 and 22

Take whatever W you can get man. Again, it's valued based on a dollar value. Something inflationary.

Your better off DCAing, accumulate, and holding positions in the long term. The next bull market, you're laughing.

Let's KO! <Moves>

Looks like FTX has the highest big to buy Voyager....We just might get at least some of our crypto back in this deal. Certainly not 100% but hopefully something. I'm hoping they have some deal where like if you sign up for x number of months to keep your crypto in FTX that you get a higher percentage of your crypto back. Or they'll give some incentive to stay with them.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ftx-wins-voyager-digital-auction-112712928.html

What is FTX US’s bid?

This bid, valued at approximately $1.422 billion, is comprised of (i) the fair market value of all Voyager cryptocurrency at a to-be-determined date in the future, which at current market prices is estimated to be $1.311 billion, plus (ii) additional consideration which is estimated as providing approximately $111 million of incremental value.

Voyager also said FTX US will allow customers to trade and store their crypto assets after chapter 11 case closes through the FTX US platform.

Looks like FTX has the highest big to buy Voyager....We just might get at least some of our crypto back in this deal. Certainly not 100% but hopefully something. I'm hoping they have some deal where like if you sign up for x number of months to keep your crypto in FTX that you get a higher percentage of your crypto back. Or they'll give some incentive to stay with them.

What is FTX US’s bid?

This bid, valued at approximately $1.422 billion, is comprised of (i) the fair market value of all Voyager cryptocurrency at a to-be-determined date in the future, which at current market prices is estimated to be $1.311 billion, plus (ii) additional consideration which is estimated as providing approximately $111 million of incremental value.

Voyager also said FTX US will allow customers to trade and store their crypto assets after chapter 11 case closes through the FTX US platform.
This is part of what I don't like about crypto. These companies can just take money do as they wish hide behind the if it's not in your wallet it's not your coin . Plus the government can just fuck ya at any moment

Wish the BTC dominance wasnt so low, wanted to buy some ETH and ATOM on these red days but they havent dumped as much as BTC... and bear markets are supposed to be way worse for alts lol
It's been strange so far, but maybe this is where where we see a shift. A lot more people may be banking on alts in the long run this cycle and going forward.

What is FTX US’s bid?

Pulling for you guys but not holding my breath.

Sam isn't buying out of the goodness of his heart.

Pulling for you guys but not holding my breath.

Sam isn't buying out of the goodness of his heart.

Ya, I read people online all thinking that b/c there are like 1.3 bil worth of crypto and he's bidding 1.4 bil that they'll get like 90-100% of their assets back. That's beyond wishful thinking IMO. There are still bills and other secured creditors to pay off as well. Now, if they magically got the 600mil owed to them by 3AC, then OK, we might be talking 75% or more on our money back. But Sam's not going to just eat that $600 mil defaulted loan and pay us all back first. You know damn well that $600mil is coming out of the average joe's cut of the buyout.

I will admit though I'm much more optimistic we'll get something back....maybe 50%? b/c the bid was 1.4billion. Originally it was being floated that the bid was like $50mil which made zero sense at all.

I don't know what the hell I have to write to make some of you finally open your eyes and stop accumulating absolute garbage when the largest banking messaging system is going to use CCIP (and thus Chainlink) for interoperability with digitized finance.

"But look at the price action m25105 it's down so much.."
See it as a blessing.

Back