Crypto Megathread V29 - Bottoms Up!

Since this is a crypto thread maybe someone is into NFTs. My first collection was a big success and i´ve learned a lot in the process (Still learning of course). What´s the sentiment around NFTs for you guys? I´m curious, open to questions etc.. maybe you find it interesting.

Since this is a crypto thread maybe someone is into NFTs. My first collection was a big success and i´ve learned a lot in the process (Still learning of course). What´s the sentiment around NFTs for you guys? I´m curious, open to questions etc.. maybe you find it interesting.

My opinion is that, in their current popular iterations, they are a gimmick that takes away from and hurts crypto as a whole. NFTs, meme coins, etc all just showcase the frantic unchanneled ADHD of the generations pushing crypto. If we would have stayed focused on the original intent, decentralized finance, we would be where we wanted to be. NFTs do have utility in certain instances, but most of the NFT space is all ape avatars, car skins, and dumb shit that doesn't do much to showcase the abilities of the NFT world.

There's likely money to be made, but don't sell the farm.

NFTs can be used as a medium to reach new audicences if you are an artist. I´ve been a professional artist since 2009 and thanks to NFTs i´ve been able to reach many new people who are enjoying my art, in the physical and digital world. I would also say that 99% of nfts are a blatant scam. I don´t think NFTs are hurting crypto per se since many people have discovered crypto also thanks to them... what´s hurting crypto is the ammount of scams around because people get burned and don´t look back. There are some real legit projects too... you just need to keep an eye on the founders and what they´ve done before.

NFTs can be used as a medium to reach new audicences if you are an artist. I´ve been a professional artist since 2009 and thanks to NFTs i´ve been able to reach many new people who are enjoying my art, in the physical and digital world. I would also say that 99% of nfts are a blatant scam. I don´t think NFTs are hurting crypto per se since many people have discovered crypto also thanks to them... what´s hurting crypto is the ammount of scams around because people get burned and don´t look back. There are some real legit projects too... you just need to keep an eye on the founders and what they´ve done before.

Oversaturation is absolutely hurting crypto, NFTs are a part of that.

My sentiment is that eventually we will all be assigned a government wallet address instead of a social security number, every citizen will have their own private chain issued, and all of our most important documents will be minted as NFTs on our chain along with our entire debt history, mortgages, lease agreements, etc., etc.

That will be the place for NFTs. Ape pics and car skins, etc. are just the proofs of concept.

NFT's usecase doesn't rely on monkey pictures that people trade with each other, it's real utility will lie in data.
unknown.png

i think this move holds and we break 25k

if this move can continue without any real pull back and break 21k within the next couple of H4 blocks it would add confirmation to the strengh of the move

My sentiment is that eventually we will all be assigned a government wallet address instead of a social security number, every citizen will have their own private chain issued, and all of our most important documents will be minted as NFTs on our chain along with our entire debt history, mortgages, lease agreements, etc., etc.

That will be the place for NFTs. Ape pics and car skins, etc. are just the proofs of concept.

Why am i getting flashbacks to thr movie minority report? :eek:

Wish the BTC dominance wasnt so low, wanted to buy some ETH and ATOM on these red days but they havent dumped as much as BTC... and bear markets are supposed to be way worse for alts lol

Back