Crypto Megathread V24 - HODL the line — gains aren’t always on time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact you 2 are petty enough to continue to talk about a sherdogger outside of sherdog is quite odd.

I'm not sure which is worse, having a spat in this thread and shittying it up or pretending to have spat in this thread and shittying it up just to troll people.

I think it's the second one cos at least the first is honest.

Anyone care to have a little friendly thread wager?

How about, pick one token and whoever has the highest % increase over the next 30 days has bragging rights.

USDC/Tether

But, really... Let's see what happens to Lucky Block after Feb1 when it launches. It is presale for $72.71

Last edited:
The point is to make money. Have your long term coins to HODL The other stuff you should SELL when you make money. Then reinvest into something that is in the shitter. Then sell it when it pumps. LoL. Don't fear not selling at the perfect time. That is a trap.

This is what I am learning.

We all love buying. We all initially have a problem selling. We are dumb apes.
That is why you level out. Just in case it pumps more. Never sell everything. Sell, 80% or 50% or 25% or 18.672% whatever you feel like. Just leave a moonbag in case it does what Algo did to Rob.

How about, pick one token and whoever has the highest % increase over the next 30 days has bragging rights.
1Earth .18
Could be the highest. Could also be the lowest, nice and volatile.

I'm in with [redacted]

Join me on Parler for the price.

I'm not sure which is worse, having a spat in this thread and shittying it up or pretending to have spat in this thread and shittying it up just to troll people.

I think it's the second one cos at least the first is honest.
Shittying up, how novel. This thread outside of very few posters is literally nothing but; "I added some more [coin]" | "[coin] is dumping, hope it stays that way until I get paid" | "Wow [coin] is pumping! Time to level out!" | Pictures of peoples portfolio percentage.
Actual fundamental research has been reduced to youtube videos.

So we trolled a bit, big deal. I opened up my discord many times with the only condition that I didn't want the typical right wing Zionist type.

This thread outside of very few posters is literally nothing but; "I added some more [coin]" | "[coin] is dumping, hope it stays that way until I get paid" | "Wow [coin] is pumping! Time to level out!" | Pictures of peoples portfolio percentage.
Actual fundamental research has been reduced to youtube videos.

On this part we agree.

Doesn't change the fact you have been shittying it up for a long time, even before the trolling.

Last edited:
On this part we agree.

Doesn't change the fact you have been shittying it up for a long time, even before the trolling.

And how did I do that? I still post links to 1st party sources, I explained how things work to the best of my knowledge, with the latest fundamental question being about CCIP. I avoid linking youtube videos unless it's from a content creator that's well respected. If anyone isn't convinced that Chainlink will be conquering the data space, then it's on them. A few frog memes here and there, and a bit of trolling is what I do now to have some fun over the monotonous comments that I summarised above. This is why people from /biz/ make it by the way, much earlier than places like reddit, cause there's not much difference between here, and reddit from the majority of the replies, while /biz/ both do solid research and shit post and have fun with it.

I'll throw a bone out to you guys then, and you can feel free to ignore it and go for metaverse projects or whatever.
SHYFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back