Crypto Megathread V24 - HODL the line — gains aren’t always on time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here come claims of perfect timing despite weeks of pissing and moaning about being hoodwinked and losing thousands
Again, we were fucking with the master.

And I can confirm meauneau's answer if he replies.

Here come claims of perfect timing despite weeks of pissing and moaning about being hoodwinked and losing thousands
I never stopped buying
I bought every month
Was hard to choose between buying more LINK and more ROSE

I still don’t know or understand where you’d spend crypto or why people want it. However, I bought some Dodge, Fantom, and 1inch a few days ago and have made almost 300 dollars already. I bought 1k of each.

BIG MONEY.

I don't understand what backs the US dollar. Fairy dust?

And don't be afraid to to sell when you are up. Making money is the fucking point. Then get back in somewhere low. Repeat. Selling is a skill.

Don't buy with the fear of missing out. Probably too late if you feel that. LoL.

Or hold, and win big or lose. Have a strategy.

Last edited:
I don't understand what backs the US dollar. Fairy dust?

And don't be afraid to to sell when you are up. Making money is the fucking point. Then get back in somewhere low. Repeat. Selling is a skill.

Don't buy with the fear of missing out. Probably too late if you feel that. LoL.

Or hold, and win big or lose. Have a strategy.

My problem has been not selling because of the fear of missing out. Keep thinking if I sell now, it'll go way up and never come back down to this area again.

1622455871668.jpg

My problem has been not selling because of the fear of missing out. Keep thinking if I sell now, it'll go way up and never come back down to this area again.

Hah I know that feeling. To the point that it doesn't really matter how much up I go. I'm always looking at the market from a buying viewpoint not a selling.

The point is to make money. Have your long term coins to HODL The other stuff you should SELL when you make money. Then reinvest into something that is in the shitter. Then sell it when it pumps. LoL. Don't fear not selling at the perfect time. That is a trap.

This is what I am learning.

We all love buying. We all initially have a problem selling. We are dumb apes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back