Crypto Megathread V24 - HODL the line — gains aren’t always on time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how did I do that? I still post links to 1st party sources, I explained how things work to the best of my knowledge, with the latest fundamental question being about CCIP. I avoid linking youtube videos unless it's from a content creator that's well respected. If anyone isn't convinced that Chainlink will be conquering the data space, then it's on them. A few frog memes here and there, and a bit of trolling is what I do now to have some fun over the monotonous comments that I summarised above. This is why people from /biz/ make it by the way, much earlier than places like reddit, cause there's not much difference between here, and reddit from the majority of the replies, while /biz/ both do solid research and shit post and have fun with it.

I'll throw a bone out to you guys then, and you can feel free to ignore it and go for metaverse projects or whatever.
SHYFT
You really are desperate for people to like you, aren’t you?

You really are desperate for people to like you, aren’t you?

I responded to you saying I just shit threads up. Be happy I threw something out there for you lot to sink your teeth in. Won't happen again.

Poor lad, gets no respect.

By the way, what have you ever posted in all these threads that was insightful? All our interactions have been you being a dick towards me, yet I don't recall you actually posting anything worthwhile in terms of monetary gains. Guess being snarky is your gimmick.

This is why you DYOR

If you went to BIZ you would sell everything you hold and stay away from crypto. What you have to do is research to see if there's any truth in the FUD

M25 mentioned IC3, Ari Juels and CCIP and they are all connected to ROSE. Did anyone look into IC3, Ari Juels or CCIP? Seems like no one did. Some of you hold AVAX and are completely unaware of the IC3 and who Emin is and who he has worked with and so on

You have to dig deep

This is why you DYOR

If you went to BIZ you would sell everything you hold and stay away from crypto. What you have to do is research to see if there's any truth in the FUD

M25 mentioned IC3, Ari Juels and CCIP and they are all connected to ROSE. Did anyone look into IC3, Ari Juels or CCIP? Seems like no one did. Some of you hold AVAX and are completely unaware of the IC3 and who Emin is and who he has worked with and so on

You have to dig deep
The IC3 is an absolute goldmine to finding serious academic projects with institutional adoption. I posted Ari Juel's name before, and it got zero response outside of that one guy that mocked Ari since he once wrote a fictional book.

If you look at the people that works there, or rather is part of the initiative, you'll recognise some of the top names in cryptography. From there you can start searching their names on google scholar and through it extrapolate any projects that are involved in any of the cases that the papers have introduced.

And while I praise /biz/ there's truth to it, that it scares away the regular users, but those that know how to navigate it would've found Fantom at 5 cents, AVAX at 3 dollars, Solana at 1 dollars, Chainlink at 20 cents, Ethereum at less than a dollar, and on and on. But part of the culture is that /biz/ anons only want people with a brain to make it, and it requires research like meauneau wrote to differentiate the FUD (which can sometimes be very obvious) to the actual utility and value of the project.

Oddly, my old beefy.finance hodl has been my big savior during this general downtrend the last 4 months.

Beefy don't play by the normal rules.

TLDR;

Short-term Bitcoin pump
Interest rate hike will hit all coins across the board
The SEC will use the XRP case to go after ETH and hamstring it.

Not financial advice^ These are his opinions and not facts. Just posting for information and discussion.

TLDR;

Short-term Bitcoin pump
Interest rate hike will hit all coins across the board
The SEC will use the XRP case to go after ETH and hamstring it.

Not financial advice^ These are his opinions and not facts. Just posting for information and discussion.

The head and shoulders on the yearly may take final form in March.

I believe I’ll be selling mid-late February
For me it depends where we are come end Feb. If we're still hovering around these levels or lower, I'm just staying put. I need it to be worthwhile to take a short term capital gains tax hit. If we're up another 15 percent plus... I'll pull profits.

Shittying up, how novel. This thread outside of very few posters is literally nothing but; "I added some more [coin]" | "[coin] is dumping, hope it stays that way until I get paid" | "Wow [coin] is pumping! Time to level out!" | Pictures of peoples portfolio percentage.
Actual fundamental research has been reduced to youtube videos.

So we trolled a bit, big deal. I opened up my discord many times with the only condition that I didn't want the typical right wing Zionist type.
I’m definitely guilty of this here. I feel like I’m still really learning though, so I don’t really know enough to share stuff about each token though, not more than most I think.

For me it depends where we are come end Feb. If we're still hovering around these levels or lower, I'm just staying put. I need it to be worthwhile to take a short term capital gains tax hit. If we're up another 15 percent plus... I'll pull profits.
“Capital gains” don’t tell me you’re getting soft and are going to start reporting now!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back