• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crypto Megathread V14 - I’ve got 81000 problems but a BTC ain’t one

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a shit if people made a killing from Doge/Shiba/Safemoon booming in the beginning of the year, good for them.

That shit is over with though, sorry you're still holding.
Why u sorry? I sold and made more than u ever will in crypto and still have a nice bag of it ever goes up again. I’m still up on the ones I still have bOught it at .008 and it’s .28 cents .. how’s trump coin doing ?

Why u sorry? I sold and made more than u ever will in crypto and still have a nice bag of it ever goes up again. I’m still up on the ones I still have bOught it at .008 and it’s .28 cents .. how’s trump coin doing ?
Did you? Prove it.

I feel if you weren't poor you wouldn't continue to bring up a $30 investment with leftover BNB at least 15 times now.

Man, the cope is strong with you. Keep it going though a little release is healthy and it looks like you really need it.
U didn’t answer my question. Where do you make your investments ? I have left over money from doge I’d like to lose .

We need the professor back. Without his wisdom we will not know what to do. We are doomed to be poor. Professor vanished and all our profits left with him.

Why in the world do we have to go in on each other because of a few posts? I get it, I'm no financial wizard and I'm just trying to make some financial gains. That being said, I just gloss over people that are posting drek and keep it moving.

I don't have anyone on ignore, but I'm not going to put up with any bulljive either.

"Keep them fighting amongst themselves... Keep them poor!"

- Any random jackhole with money who thinks they're all that and a bucket of wings.

Don't fall into the trap.

If you guys want to disagree about investments more power to you... But I'm not going to let petty arguments derail this thread for pages at a time. If you don't want to read anyones posts, ignore them or just take certain things with a grain of salt.

Who cares if people don't like your investing strategy or opinions. Why would you want to be surrounded only by people that agree with everything you think?

I mean, Im in quite in disagreement with @TheMaster in regards to Ethereum but whatever, I value his and anyone else's opinion around here. I think most people posting in here have something good to contribute... Unless you want to devolve to name calling and bullshit arguments; then you have no place in this thread.

Lol who was the professor? I just have missed him. Did he hand out investment or TA advice? I’m so lost.

Anyways, here’s a good video of what a Market Maker is / does. I full agree that we’ll (crypto) move into the free trading phase soon.

If you guys want to disagree about investments more power to you... But I'm not going to let petty arguments derail this thread for pages at a time. If you don't want to read anyones posts, ignore them or just take certain things with a grain of salt.

Who cares if people don't like your investing strategy or opinions. Why would you want to be surrounded only by people that agree with everything you think?

I mean, Im in quite in disagreement with @TheMaster in regards to Ethereum but whatever, I value his and anyone else's opinion around here. I think most people posting in here have something good to contribute... Unless you want to devolve to name calling and bullshit arguments; then you have no place in this thread.
I apologize for that, to you and the rest of the regulars in this thread.

I’m starting to feel pretty good about GUH. It’s down almost 10% and for the first time I still have a decent amount of value left on the down swing. Next time it goes up 150% I feel like it’s going to be looking really good. If only I wasn’t an idiot and was leveling out the entire time I’d be doing REALLY good but honestly I don’t know how. Am I supposed to swapping for USDC when it’s high? I have it sitting in my Trust wallet.

What did @Fuzzybabyducks do

Fuzzy is a chick lol
Yeah some dickhead in here was saying he hoped people lost money if they invest in certain coins a bit back then he was posting more dumb shit so I just checking him . anyways it’s over . Back to normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back