• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crypto Megathread V14 - I’ve got 81000 problems but a BTC ain’t one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah no more Matic for me, the admin situation plus Eth 2.0 will lessen the need for them substantially.

Nothing for me but BTC/Eth for the rest of the summer if not the rest of the year. Converted all my alts but Eth into BTC a few days ago, no diversity for this guy lol.

View attachment 865033

I think that's the safest bet cryptocurrency wise. I've been dcaing into those two for years now. Still dabbling with the meme coins, but it's high risk and I don't advise anyone to do that.

I think that's the safest bet cryptocurrency wise. I've been dcaing into those two for years now. Still dabbling with the meme coins, but it's high risk and I don't advise anyone to do that.
For years? Shit you must be in a nice place portfolio wise. Hespect.

I'll be watching this before I go to bed. Ross ulbrich interview. Silk road dude

Techlead the YouTuber with over a million subs launched his own coin like two or three days ago.

It went from 1$ to 25$+ in that time. Made myself a couple of grand before cashing out. Lol

Yeah no more Matic for me, the admin situation plus Eth 2.0 will lessen the need for them substantially.

Nothing for me but BTC/Eth for the rest of the summer if not the rest of the year. Converted all my alts but Eth into BTC a few days ago, no diversity for this guy lol.

View attachment 865033
Weak move I think.
Paper handing the strong alts will be a big regret later I can guarantee.
ETH is also an alt remember.

If you were just a noob dipping into crypto and don't want to care about the field then yes just BTC and ETH.
But if you DYOR and have been following closely threads on it for months....its different.

If the market rises and BTC rises, the good alts will also go up and they will generally far outperform BTC.
The key is of course to take out profits gradually.

Weak move I think.

If you were just a noob dipping into crypto and don't want to care about the field then yes just BTC and ETH.
But if you DYOR and have been following closely threads on it for months....its different.

If the market rises and BTC rises, the good alts will also go up and they will generally far outperform BTC.
Only thing I can think of is he is banking on it all dropping a lot more soon.

I haven't really changed my portfolio.
Vet 40%
Eth 25 %
Hbar 15
Api3 15
Sol 5
( give or take) depending upon the prices.

I'm happy with them and will continue to hold em

View attachment 865033

You had to take some losses to do that ?

View attachment 865033

Weak move I think.

LOL TheMaster does not approve of bitch moves <45>

tenor-2021-07-04-T143449-564.gif

Weak move I think.

There will be more time to accumulate alts I think. Most have risen substantially since last winter and I didn't start crypto till months after that happened. I'll have the entire bear market to load up on alts.

You had to take some losses to do that ?
It was close I'm not sure exactly if I did or not but it was on a day when everything was in the green. My total money spent on crypto is less than what my current BTC/Eth is worth

Some info on API3 staking rewards

Staking will give you voting rights in the DAO and provide collateral for the insurance pool
52 APR with auto compounding every week
There will be slashing
You wont be able to withdraw staking rewards for a year :(

Last edited:
Nothing is jumping out to me, probably just put something on usdc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member