• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

50k to buy a fun car - what do you get?

This is better on gas than I expected. This is 24mpg on the highway. It can drop really fast if I drive hard on sport mode but for commuting, it’s better on gas than my work truck for sure.

I like this car. It’s roomy, drives nice and is very fun to drive. Not a Stellantis fam but I am happy. I blew the budget but regret nothing other than not ordering a new one while I could and getting a manual a little.

Congrats on getting a Hell Cat!

While it wouldn't have been my personal choice, it is a killer car and will hold its resale value for a long time. Charger RTs and Daytonas are everywhere, but a Hellcat is rare to see on the road.

2022 Audi Q8 55 TFSI
turbo v6 335 hp
If I lived in US, not here in PH where it’s 2x for most foreign luxury rides due to import tax.
images

Just saw same model in neighborhood mall
Bright green… lol

IMG-0658.jpg

bzOwkffoJcEXcP2OxW.webp

2023 Polaris Slingshot R

Yeah I know it's a douchebag mobile that you can only drive in the summer.

Now that I think of it, I'm not sure what the heck I'd if I was driving this and it started raining.

Slingshot-R-1.jpg
I’d rather walk everywhere and never drive again. Yuck. I have a motorcycle I don’t ride. I tried one of those out once out of curiosity and it’s not fun at all. They also pick up every bump in the road and are hard to avoid potholes and stuff. No thanks.

I’d rather walk everywhere and never drive again.
I've never driven one honestly. I have heard differently from a close friend though.
Yuck. I have a motorcycle I don’t ride. I tried one of those out once out of curiosity and it’s not fun at all. They also pick up every bump in the road and are hard to avoid potholes and stuff. No thanks.
Alright fair enough.

SRT-4 with stage 2 and a trunk with a JL audio W7 13.5 with amps to push it

Or

Acura Integra Type R pure white not the yellow.

If I was in the US, I'd get a 2024 Bronco Outerbanks 4 door edition.
Should be able to find one around $48K.
Sharp looking ride & solid reviews.
315 hp.
Raptor looks studly too with 430 hp, but 90k.
Good size too & interior looks nice.

Saw a few Outerbanks & Everglade editions here, but lol at the $86k-100K sticker.
Import tax.
2024_ford_bronco_convertible-suv_everglades_fq_oem_3_815x543.jpg

Ford-Bronco-2-Door-Badlands-interior.jpg

Last edited:
I'd get a used jeep wrangler for $25k and save the other $25k for the inevitable repairs its going to need in the next couple of years.

Back