• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Official Sherdawg Presidential debate round 1 PbP

Who won the debate

• I plan to vote Biden, and think Biden won

Votes: 10 6.2%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Biden won

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Biden won

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I plan to vote Trump, and think Trump won

Votes: 89 54.9%
  • I’m (honestly) undecided, and think Trump won

Votes: 36 22.2%
  • I plan to vote Biden, and think Trump won

Votes: 23 14.2%

• Total voters
It is funny that GOATnald is being accused of being a liar non stop. While true, if you aren’t a lying politician you’re not good at your job let alone getting elected lmao

Yup.

But we won't replace Biden. Unless he takes it upon himself to drop out, the establishment dems (and i hate using that term) will keep him in. You already see Obama, Pelosi and other circling the wagons.

So we'll keep Biden in the race and spend the next few months with half the party bashing that decision. And if that happens, we'll lose.

Well, Pres. Obama humped the bunk during his first debate with Romney. I'm not going to throw in the towel on one debate.

Whomever that was on his debate prep team needs to be fired.

Sorry, those were separate points. I didn't make that clear. I disagree about those changes *and* the total effect of Clinton-era reforms was to increase extreme poverty while increasing support for people who aren't in extreme poverty but do need help (with the mechanism being what you're alluding to).
That might actually be true and a gap in my recollection. I think another measure was passed in 2005 or so with additional restrictions, so the Clinton reforms were modified very soon after. To clarify, I am a proponent of incentives for able bodied single people to look for a job while on welfare. Also, I am a big fan of the eitc.

Hopefully this debate and next presidents term is a wake up call for both parties and we get some coherent candidates.

McConnell vs pelosi looms 2028

Well, Pres. Obama humped the bunk during his first debate with Romney. I'm not going to throw in the towel on one debate.

Whomever that was on his debate prep team needs to be fired.
yea next time the incoherent senile geriatric with multiple complete lapses of thought combined with painstaking silence will surely do better! fucking lol

No one is American politics is a marxist, lmao

Grow up kiddo.

BIden has taken out no-interest forgivable loans out of Chinese banks.

What do you think he has to do to have them forgiven?

Whether he's actually a marxist is irrelevant. He is, and always has been, for sale and China rents him out regularly.

They did NOT prepare him for a bad day.
Kind of impossible to tell his old man shit to go away. How do you prepare a guy for a bad day, when he can't control it? He was likely prepared as good as possible. Can't do nothing about his brain taking a shit break.

This is a Biden issue. Not a Biden handler issue. You can't program him not to be a drooling idiot, when the moment strikes. May as well try to tell cancer to go away, whenever it's inconvenient. It is what it is.

yea next time the incoherent senile geriatric with multiple complete lapses of thought combined with painstaking silence will surely do better! fucking lol

And yet Trump was talking about his good friend Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Today.

And you know what's so sad about it?

I don't even have to post a link, because you already know it's true.

Back