• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crypto Megathread V14 - I’ve got 81000 problems but a BTC ain’t one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg yeah I will . Please keep blessing us with your comments and advice
Yeah you contribute a lot to this thread too, your comments are definitely god-tier. Tell us more how you hope someone broke their leg because you didn't agree with his karate forum posts. Better yet tell us you you might grab some Algo later.

Top notch stuff.

Yeah you contribute a lot to this thread too, your comments are definitely god-tier. Tell us more how you hope someone broke their leg because you didn't agree with his karate forum posts. Better yet tell us you you might grab some Algo later.

Top notch stuff.
Omg yeah. I’m getting trump coin omg gonna be great. Omg my professor bf left the thread

Omg yeah you should do that

Omg yeah I will . Please keep blessing us with your comments and advice

Omg yeah good post

Omg yeah. I’m getting trump coin omg gonna be great. Omg my professor bf left the thread

Omg yeah . Hey guys omg why did a coin go down. Omg gonna buy trump coin because omg good investment

This is the guy acting like he's a better contributor than Miles.

<36>

Guys don’t buy shitcoins that make you money.. it gets me so mad that you made money on doge . Buy coins that go down and ones named after the greatest president ever to have his terrorist supports storm the capitol.

Guys don’t buy shitcoins that make you money.. it gets me so mad that you made money on doge . Buy coins that go down and ones named after the greatest president ever to have his terrorist supports storm the capitol.
Atta boy, let it all out.

Keep seething with your bags of garbage that are in the red permanently.

We are just all so mad people made money on doge and a fake professor offering third grader advice is gone .
Off to buy trump coin and NON shitcoins that have decreased in value

Good god you have issues. You also sound poor.
Omg yeah trump coin . I’m so poor omg

I hope everyone investing in coins I wasn’t smart enough to to invest in loses money

So mad at people who put 100 into doge coin back in the day and made thousands ... trump coin is the way

Omg yeah trump coin . I’m so poor omg

I hope everyone investing in coins I wasn’t smart enough to to invest in loses money
Ohhhh those heavy bags of shitcoins at a fraction of their ATH are weighing you down.

So mad at people who put 100 into doge coin back in the day and made thousands ... trump coin is the way
I don't give a shit if people made a killing from Doge/Shiba/Safemoon booming in the beginning of the year, good for them.

That shit is over with though, sorry you're still holding.

Ohhhh those heavy bags of shitcoins at a fraction of their ATH are weighing you down.
I’m a professor , average in and out

I’m so stupid I bought doge at .008 and sold it at 65 cents . Should of bought it at 70 cents and sold it at .30 and then got mad at everyone who was smarter than me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back