Cruz on TJ: "Is this how insignificantly stupid you are? You just sound like a moron”

someone who is constantly injured and cant even make it to the cage is obviously doing somethin wrong and shouldnt point fingers at others for doing something wrong.

LOL at insignificantly stupid. Once again Cruz is trying to punch way above that public high school level education of his.

"insignificantly stupid" means "not particularly stupid", so Cruz is taking an L here.
Doesn't really mean that. It means he's acting stupid with no result. Him saying those things isn't going to impact anything. At least that's what I thought he meant but either way it's a weird way to say that.

Doesn't really mean that. It means he's acting stupid with no result. Him saying those things isn't going to impact anything. At least that's what I thought he meant but either way it's a weird way to say that.

I'm pretty sure the word he was looking for was incredibly but he said insignificantly by mistake instead and it doesn't mean he's acting stupid with no result. It means he's not very stupid when he meant to say he is very stupid.

someone who is constantly injured and cant even make it to the cage is obviously doing somethin wrong and shouldnt point fingers at others for doing something wrong.

Because we all know how closely related injuries and not accepting a loss are.

Laughed at the irony of Cruz talking about durability, but remembered Cruz taking the Cody loss, which was an absolute schooling, with such class.

His raw honesty and authenticity in that post fight presser was amazing and rare to see.

Respect.

insignificantly stupid?

Wouldn't that mean any stupidity TJ has is insignificant, as in, he's not stupid?

Cruz is one of those people who thinks he's eloquent and smarter than everyone else but actually probably has a below average IQ.

Exactly what I think of his commentary, and everyone who likes it.

He should do this full-time and be behind the analyst desk.. and not in fight color commentator. Rubbing other 135ers and sitting analysing other fights.

a433e001425f19af8c1d0914ee6cd8533d6a127c8fe569758400acdefc80a874.jpg

Not going to lie TJ really fucked up the 135 pound division.

Now he's probably going to rematch Cejudo instead of facing Marlon. I think he loses to either one of those guys.
fuck it make a interim belt for marlon and cogar

TJ is sour because he put his health on the line hoping to gain another belt and came up short, but what exactly justifies this verbal aggressiveness from Cruz?

Soooo his stupidity is of no significance?

Oh Cruz, stay douchey.....

"insignificantly stupid" means "not particularly stupid", so Cruz is taking an L here.
Came to say pretty much that. Calling TJ insignificantly stupid was significantly stupid on Dom's part.
Cruz is one of those people who thinks he's eloquent and smarter than everyone else but actually probably has a below average IQ.
I've always thought of Cruz as one of those people who has a great mind when it comes to fighting, and he tries to convince people it spreads into other areas more than it actually does.

Cruz is right. TJ behaved like the sorest of the sore losers. Him repeating "I didn't lose" and "it's not a loss" in the post fight presser and at Rogan was utterly ridiculous. Pathetic.
I love watching the guy fight but he sure comes across as douchey as one can so there's no surprise he'd take this stance. He's also super competitive so he can't accept this.

But it was a good stoppage in my opinion.

Back