Cruz on TJ: "Is this how insignificantly stupid you are? You just sound like a moron”

"Hey Kenny Florian, quit copying and pasting man." - Kenny Florian

God Cruz acts like such a prick, I wish he would've ended up a little punch drunk, atleast enough to not think hes fucking Jimmy Neutron

Someone doesn't know what "insignificantly" means...

BTW, isn't Cruz retired? I thought after his (latest) injury he was gonna call it quits. For a big guy like Velasquez it's understandable that his body is more stressed, carrying more weight with everything he does. But if you get injured that much while being lighter, then your body probably shouldn't be pushed again...

"Ill show him the insignificantly stupid intricacies of details of things he doenst even know yet"

-Dominick "Mini Mir" Cruz

Cruz trying to sound like the Architect from Scary Movie 3.

I look at this and say, is this how insignificantly stupid you are?

If he is "insignificantly stupid" then he is only stupid to a insignificant degree, as opposed to being stupid to a significant degree,

So, he's saying that hes only slightly stupid.

Cruz needs to get a better command of english, because otherwise he comes across as a moron, or significantly stupid.

Other than the insignificantly stupid oxymoron Cruz is 100% spot on, and I hate Cruz.

Not going to lie TJ really fucked up the 135 pound division.

Now he's probably going to rematch Cejudo instead of facing Marlon. I think he loses to either one of those guys.
To be fair, Dilly learned from the UFC.

When he lost to Cruz, they made him wait for two title fights and he had to do TUF to get another title fight. He only got that fight cause Cruz didn't want to do TUF. He learned from how Garbrandt got a title fight against Cruz.

"Sometimes its better to have people think than you are stupid, than to open your mouth and confirm it.. " ~ Kenny Cruz

<{cruzshake}>

What the hell is insignificantly stupid supposed to mean?

Not going to lie TJ really fucked up the 135 pound division.

Now he's probably going to rematch Cejudo instead of facing Marlon. I think he loses to either one of those guys.

They can fight for the interim 135 belt sometime this year while Moraes defends the real belt.

Dom knows his shit in and out of the cage. Hespect.

Cruz just roasted him so bad that all anyone can do to defend him is play grammar police.

I'm pretty sure the word he was looking for was incredibly but he said insignificantly by mistake instead and it doesn't mean he's acting stupid with no result. It means he's not very stupid when he meant to say he is very stupid.
If that's the case then maybe Cruz looks dumb. I was interpreting his wording more cerebral than it was but like I said his wording was horrible.

Back