Cruz on TJ: "Is this how insignificantly stupid you are? You just sound like a moron”

Cruz is an autist but he is funny at time and I would 100% root for him in a rematch with TJ

"insignificantly stupid" means "not particularly stupid", so Cruz is taking an L here.

It's more difficult to talk to express what you want to say than to type- where you have the time to look things over and fix it.

Damn. I think Cruz is the 135 GOAT and I can't stand his personality but GODDAMN do I agree with him 110%.

"insignificantly stupid" means "not particularly stupid", so Cruz is taking an L here.

I agree with Cruz' opinion on this but he was trying to sound too smart when he said this and ended up saying the opposite of what he intended.

I look at this and say, is this how insignificantly stupid you are?

Insignificantly stupid?

So, not really stupid?

insignificantly stupid?

Wouldn't that mean any stupidity TJ has is insignificant, as in, he's not stupid?

Cruz is one of those people who thinks he's eloquent and smarter than everyone else but actually probably has a below average IQ.

LOL at insignificantly stupid. Once again Cruz is trying to punch way above that public high school level education of his.

lol cruz trying hard to sound intelligent again

I would rather be insignificantly stupid than significantly stupid.

Exactly. Cruz is pedantic, and he tries too hard to look and sound smart.

Of course you're going to be insignificantly stupid with a dried out brain.

Cruz, once again, trying to appear smarter than the general MMA fighter and failing.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/2/...aw-put-on-sad-display-after-henry-cejudo-loss

I look at this and say, is this how insignificantly stupid you are?” Cruz said. “To think you complaining and whining about a stoppage is gonna change anything? You just sound like a moron. Like, nothing is gonna change. You might as well just accept what just happened to you and try to grab a hold of your balls instead of run from them and admit the loss. Because you just got knocked out by a [125er]. And you dropped down to a weight class that dried out your brain and you might not have been as durable as you are at 135.”

There’s a reason why I never cut down to 125 and it’s not because I couldn’t make it,” Cruz said. “It’s because I knew at that level your brain, with the weight that I cut, it’s dried out and you’re not as durable. A huge part of cutting weight and fighting and coming back from the weight cut is how you do the cut. And the reason why that’s important is it helps your durability. And you have to be durable in these fights, because no matter who you are, you’re getting punched. Everybody gets punched. It’s just a matter of if it puts your lights out or not.

“Now, that’s what he’s saying. ‘Well, he didn’t put my lights out, it should have never have been stopped.’ OK, but did it get stopped? Yes. Why? Because the ref thought he had to save your life. You got kicked in the face, you got an overhand right and you were getting pounded from the top position. The guy was just trying to keep your safe, T.J. So, in the end, maybe don’t put yourself in that position by cutting so much weight.”

"It’s sad to me. He should just take it and move on, because he’s still got the belt. He’s still going to fight. He’s gonna get another shot. He’s not injured, he’s not hurt. So it’s like, what kind of example are you leaving for yourself and everybody else just crying and whining about nothing that can be changed?”

He ain't wrong... but he is being extra-mean because it is someone he doesn't like.

Cruz, once again, trying to appear smarter than the general MMA fighter and failing.
and you sounds like a bitter hater, kid.
Cruz ain't wrong, and you trying to attack him jujst shows he beat your hero.
Go cry about it somewhere else.

While I agree with the intent im wondering if Cruz is mixing up insignificantly and incredibly.

Hes usually pretty well spoken.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/2/...aw-put-on-sad-display-after-henry-cejudo-loss

I look at this and say, is this how insignificantly stupid you are?” Cruz said. “To think you complaining and whining about a stoppage is gonna change anything? You just sound like a moron. Like, nothing is gonna change. You might as well just accept what just happened to you and try to grab a hold of your balls instead of run from them and admit the loss. Because you just got knocked out by a [125er]. And you dropped down to a weight class that dried out your brain and you might not have been as durable as you are at 135.”

There’s a reason why I never cut down to 125 and it’s not because I couldn’t make it,” Cruz said. “It’s because I knew at that level your brain, with the weight that I cut, it’s dried out and you’re not as durable. A huge part of cutting weight and fighting and coming back from the weight cut is how you do the cut. And the reason why that’s important is it helps your durability. And you have to be durable in these fights, because no matter who you are, you’re getting punched. Everybody gets punched. It’s just a matter of if it puts your lights out or not.

“Now, that’s what he’s saying. ‘Well, he didn’t put my lights out, it should have never have been stopped.’ OK, but did it get stopped? Yes. Why? Because the ref thought he had to save your life. You got kicked in the face, you got an overhand right and you were getting pounded from the top position. The guy was just trying to keep your safe, T.J. So, in the end, maybe don’t put yourself in that position by cutting so much weight.”

"It’s sad to me. He should just take it and move on, because he’s still got the belt. He’s still going to fight. He’s gonna get another shot. He’s not injured, he’s not hurt. So it’s like, what kind of example are you leaving for yourself and everybody else just crying and whining about nothing that can be changed?”

Is drying your brain out 4 real and a real thing?

Cruz is very insecure about his own intelligence.

I agree with Cruz, He is such an intelligent and skilled fighter sad that he cant get healthy.
Cruz out there talking shit while he is sitting in wheelchair.Get healed you moron
Thats a low blow buddy. At least he never got KOd by a 125-er.

At least he never got KOd by a 125-er.
Which has got nothing to do with the topic.

Bu bu but he never got KO'd by a 125-er!!!11! GTFO.Let's see Dom trying to cut to 125 and see how he deals with Henry.

Which has got nothing to do with the topic.

Bu bu but he never got KO'd by a 125-er!!!11! GTFO.Let's see Dom trying to cut to 125 and see how he deals with Henry.
Still that was a low blow shitting somebody for his injuries , its not something he can control.

Still that was a low blow shitting somebody for his injuries , its not something he can control.
Then he should keep his puss mouth shut.What is the point of talking trash when you are injured 24/7?

Wanted to point out the same thing. Cruz isn't nearly as smart as he thinks he is (similar to Luke Thomas), but sadly (for me) he's spot on here.

Still my boy TJ

Back