Cruz on TJ: "Is this how insignificantly stupid you are? You just sound like a moron”

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/2/...aw-put-on-sad-display-after-henry-cejudo-loss

I look at this and say, is this how insignificantly stupid you are?” Cruz said. “To think you complaining and whining about a stoppage is gonna change anything? You just sound like a moron. Like, nothing is gonna change. You might as well just accept what just happened to you and try to grab a hold of your balls instead of run from them and admit the loss. Because you just got knocked out by a [125er]. And you dropped down to a weight class that dried out your brain and you might not have been as durable as you are at 135.”

There’s a reason why I never cut down to 125 and it’s not because I couldn’t make it,” Cruz said. “It’s because I knew at that level your brain, with the weight that I cut, it’s dried out and you’re not as durable. A huge part of cutting weight and fighting and coming back from the weight cut is how you do the cut. And the reason why that’s important is it helps your durability. And you have to be durable in these fights, because no matter who you are, you’re getting punched. Everybody gets punched. It’s just a matter of if it puts your lights out or not.

“Now, that’s what he’s saying. ‘Well, he didn’t put my lights out, it should have never have been stopped.’ OK, but did it get stopped? Yes. Why? Because the ref thought he had to save your life. You got kicked in the face, you got an overhand right and you were getting pounded from the top position. The guy was just trying to keep your safe, T.J. So, in the end, maybe don’t put yourself in that position by cutting so much weight.”

"It’s sad to me. He should just take it and move on, because he’s still got the belt. He’s still going to fight. He’s gonna get another shot. He’s not injured, he’s not hurt. So it’s like, what kind of example are you leaving for yourself and everybody else just crying and whining about nothing that can be changed?”

Last edited:
Not going to lie TJ really fucked up the 135 pound division.

Now he's probably going to rematch Cejudo instead of facing Marlon. I think he loses to either one of those guys.

I want more interview of Cruz- Tj or Garbrandt.

Boy do Cruz make them look like complete dummies....

"insignificantly stupid" means "not particularly stupid", so Cruz is taking an L here.

I agree with Cruz' opinion on this but he was trying to sound too smart when he said this and ended up saying the opposite of what he intended.

I look at this and say, is this how insignificantly stupid you are?

Insignificantly stupid?

So, not really stupid?

Not going to lie TJ really fucked up the 135 pound division.

Now he's probably going to rematch Cejudo instead of facing Marlon. I think he loses to either one of those guys.

It could freeze the BW division for a long time if TJ wins the rematch. I hope Cejudo wins just so that doesn't happen and new contenders get a chance to win the title.

Now he's probably going to rematch Cejudo instead of facing Marlon. I think he loses to either one of those guys
If he lets Marlon touch that chin, he's definitely going to sleep. Cejudo isn't a slouch either. Now TJ has to play a game of "pick your poison."
<{jackyeah}>

Cruz is right. TJ behaved like the sorest of the sore losers. Him repeating "I didn't lose" and "it's not a loss" in the post fight presser and at Rogan was utterly ridiculous. Pathetic.

Ahhh thank you Dom, every time he emasculates TJ is a bundle of laughs for me. He’s little brothered the guy at every turn.

19nL.gif

insignificantly stupid?

Wouldn't that mean any stupidity TJ has is insignificant, as in, he's not stupid?

Cruz is one of those people who thinks he's eloquent and smarter than everyone else but actually probably has a below average IQ.

Cruz out there talking shit while he is sitting in wheelchair.Get healed you moron

TJ losing to Cejudo was just as good, if not better than Cain losing to Werdoom.

I want more interview of Cruz- Tj or Garbrandt.

Boy do Cruz make them look like complete dummies....

despite cruz having cain velasquez disease hes an amazing speaker for mma and warrior in the cage

Back