Cruz - "I am the best 135 lb Fighter. I was on a 3 year layoff, came back and beat TJ off the couch"

Who is the best ever at 135?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
HAHA....And here.....we......go.

Sounds like Cruz is feeling disrespected from Rogans saying TJ is the best BW ever.

His point is a valid one imo, though there are those who argue that Dillashaw should have gotten the decision.

Who has the strongest case at this stage for being Bantamweight GOAT?

Time-stamped :

Cruz control all day.

Cruz fought Cody the same way Cody fought TJ

Cruz beats TJ again imo.

TJ is not the best ever. Rogan really was disrespectful to Cruz when he said that. Typical prisoner of the moment bullshit. TJ is great but he needs to do more. And Dominic can still beat him in my opinion.

Last edited:
I think Cruz is, but I just don't know.

The rematch will settle it.

3 years layoff... Then got schooled by CoGar... another 3 years layoff... okey..

Dillashaw has my vote. I think he has more power, a lot better kicks, great movement as well, very good wrestling and is mentally tough so he won’t crumble under pressure.

Cruz is an all time great.

TJ is great, but he's not the GOAT Bantamweight just yet. That title still belongs to Cruz.

Well looks like we need a rematch to know for sure because Cruz beat Tj in a close fight and Tj whooped Cody twice who beat Cruz with ease.

ROGAN HATES CRUZ CUZ CRUZ CUCKS HIM EVERYTIME IN COMMENTARY.

REMINDS JOE ROGAN HE WILL NEVER BE A FIGHTER

Cruz never fights and is a complete asshole.

Marlon Moraes is the best 135 pound fighter in the world.

Edit: Never mind. I didn't read OP.

Last edited:
He should prove it then, by KO'ing Neck Tats twice. It's the same guy who beat him comfortably.

He is not the best ever. Rogan really was disrespectful to him when he said that. Typical prisoner of the moment bullshit. He is great but he needs to do more. And Dominic can still beat him in my opinion.
This ^ articulated way better that I could ever dream of. Thanks Db,x2

Beat? Lol it was a split decision.

TJ has better wins than Cruz at this point and has a stronger overall resume.

Id pick TJ in a rematch aswell.

<{cruzshake}>

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back