• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social CRT (Critical Race Theory) Megathread, Vol.1

Not gonna lie, you come across like a right winger almost all of the time. But if you really are a fellow social democrat then that's great. We need to work together on the left in the US on policy goals that you're fortunate to be able to take for granted in Norway. Let's not let the woke bullshit and culture wars distract us.
I think if you replace the racial angle with social programs to keep poor people afloat wile giving them the resources to navigate life, your society would magically improve almost over night. Also things like health care for all would do you alot of good.

thats your takeaway??

not that a conservative right wing monster like coulter is dating jimmie from good times? or that i was making a comparison to 50 cent and handler??
<SelenaWow>
<YeahOKJen>
<{outtahere}>
<GinJuice>

Yeah that's my takeaway and no amount of bad emoji's can help it.
Is it simply because you can't stand that a person who happens to be a conservative is dating outside of their race?

Yeah that's my takeaway and no amount of bad emoji's can help it.
Is it simply because you can't stand that a person who happens to be a conservative is dating outside of their race?
i could care less
i found it humorous that a known racist is dating a black person?
absolutely

just like i find it hilarious you trying to paint me as a racist .. I have black people in my family and biraical children etc ..

but swing for the fences i guess
<seedat><{outtahere}>

hqdefault.jpg

hilarious how rather than commenting on the absurdity of the article in the OP, you attempt to derail with an unfunny joke.
Read my last post. I gave you the ultra serious post you're apparently obsessed with. Happy now?

And yeah, it deserves to be mocked because it's not serious and it's total bullshit. You seem extremely sensitive and not humorous, much like a SJW. The idiot liberals/leftists and right wingers who obsess over this culture war bullshit instead of serious issues are clowns who deserve to be mocked.

Also, it was a reference to an actual thing that was discussed years ago in the War Room about flip charts being racist against Filipinos. It's not funny if you don't get the reference. I figured a few old school people like me might remember it. Sue me if you didn't.

http://joyfulpublicspeaking.blogspot.com/2019/02/is-flip-chart-racist-term.html

Math belongs on the scrap heap along with biology, English and history.

The continued degradation of educational standards.

Instead of providing more EAs and Youth Care Workers to support students and facilitate success, it's just so much easier to lower classroom standards. Great!

Wish they had this when auditing came...I was an accountant for 30 years and coulda played the subjective card instead of holed up in my office 18hr days looking for the problem.

I for one look forward to the continued high skilled labour shortages in my field. Knowing that kids in our schools aren't focusing on math, science or engineering, I should have a great paying job for as long as I work. Hopefully they don't burn down my mansion though.

I don't know... my Differential Equations class felt pretty subjective to me... Stretched my brain a bit.

I guess that's why I was a Civil Eng... we try to keep stuff from moving.

TBF, our side of maths can be pretty subjective. But we just do plug and chug, so approximation will do.

So many people have no idea what crt. This is clearly not crt. I don't want to call anyone racist, but it keeps getting harder to do

So many people have no idea what crt. This is clearly not crt. I don't want to call anyone racist, but it keeps getting harder to do
I think everyone has the right idea what CRT is. The only problem here it seems to be that your the only one thus far the one defending it.

i could care less
i found it humorous that a known racist is dating a black person?
absolutely

just like i find it hilarious you trying to paint me as a racist .. I have black people in my family and biraical children etc ..

but swing for the fences i guess
<seedat><{outtahere}>

hqdefault.jpg
Now memes on top of emojis? This might be hitting a nerve..
Anyway, we don’t choose who we are attracted to, nothing funny about that and Coulter has some history in this.
Not saying you’re racist, just bothered by someone actually not caring about race when it comes to dating..

Examples?

And btw, by "intellectual," I mean people with the power and reach to shape public discourse. So the intellectual left doesn't include, say, the actual academics behind CRT, which no one outside a few social science graduate course students had ever heard of before two months ago.

It does include outlets like The Nation, Salon, Mother Jones, MSNBC, some of the NY Times.

Here's what I'm talking about (and I can give countless examples, but I'd rather dig in a little bit). Here's a debate about Trump's treatment of women, which is a perfectly legit debate, that gets turned into complete trash by one of the panelists invoking "rape culture:"

In an Academic setting, you're strengthening your point with a theorized approach that adds nuance to the conversation and gives us a framework for hashing out the issues at hand with some shorthand research and jargon that draws on ideas that have been batted around a lot by a lot of other people with interesting and enlightening things to say.

But if I'm a viewer at home, you've now left me with two choices:\

1. Nod along and pretend I have a sweet clue what you're talking about.

2. Do a double take and say "rape culture"!? This lady be cray.

Honestly. Countless examples. Over and over and over this stuff happens.

Post history usually.

Soy/testosterone levels sometimes.

Also watch out for terms like "inclusive", "problematic", and inappropriate"

Eh go ahead. It makes good white noise and helps me get to sleep.

CRT has become a blanket term for all of the race related training and programming that has become popular in schools, government and workplaces. It's true that most of these aren't CRT and are in fact directly against the tenants of CRT, but that's just semantics...

According to one of the former employee they are pushing CRT. Organization claims that kids have a racial bais.

Who owns Hasbro? Insider leaks toy company's CRT program that claims kids have racial bias
Hasbro Insider Claims CRT Is Being Taught to Kids Through Products
David Johnson, a packaging engineer who had been temporarily contracted to work with Hasbro for several weeks, claimed the company is working with the nonprofit organization The Conscious Kid to give Hasbro employees "critical race theory" training.

According to its website, The Conscious Kid is "an education, research, and policy organization dedicated to equity and promoting healthy racial identity development in youth." The organization offers support in "taking action to disrupt racism in kids."

"I think it's absurd to just state as fact that at two years old, that children are going to be racist, and using race to reason about who they're going to play with, and discriminating based on," Johnson said.