crows can use three tools in sequence to achieve goal; never seen before in non-humans

Crows like to eat acorns but cannot crack open the hard shells, so they drop them in front of passing cars so they can run over them and break them open for them....however, they learned to do it only at traffic lights/signals, for they give them a break in traffic so they can walk out into the street and recover the nuts

They always use one crow as a look out which is why most crows are killed by trucks. Crows can say “kaw” but they can’t say truck.

Not to mention that they carry the souls of the dead to the afterlife, and sometimes even bring people back to life again.

never before seen!!

posts a video from 2009.

Why is no one talking about the drop crocs?

Like Jesus Christ.

Crows are smart and one of the few animals who can recongnize themselves ina mirror.

I've personally seen them use water P traps for rooftop air conditioners as a drinking fountain. They would drop pebbles in the traps that were primed with water to raise the water level sp they can get a little sip like a glass of water lol.

Crows get together and one crow sits in the middle and caws. Sometimes the crows kill the one in the middle. Sometimes they all just fly away. Nobody knows why they do this.

all these animals multitasking yet some fighters cant stop a friggin takedown.

Crows get together and one crow sits in the middle and caws. Sometimes the crows kill the one in the middle. Sometimes they all just fly away. Nobody knows why they do this.

Sounds like the one in the middle is on trial or something.

We need to use more pesticide on them before they take over.

Sounds like the one in the middle is on trial or something.

The one in the middle is telling a story. A crow cannot stand for a happy ending.

Blood In Blood Out...

My wife and I raised a crow from a fledgling. Here are some pictures.

cKZ486Q.png

Ie1rfQa.jpg

R8Rzly5.jpg

He was smart. We would feed him 8 - 10 times a day and he would bring us shinny things. One time I was tired and so I just grabbed his food to feed him. I noticed he had a shinny thing in his mouth and I was so tired and just grabbed it and threw it off the balcony. He got offended and would not eat (never happened before). So I went down stairs and searched for the shinny thing, found it and brought it back and showed it to him. He responded by barking a few things and turning his head. I put it in my pocket and he watched and after that, he ate.

I am 100% certain he was butthurt I threw away his gift to me lol. I never threw away another shinny thing. He would also bring plastic things and these pods that grew on trees that I would see other crows eat. So he was trying to feed me back with crow food lol. He would also bring metal things that were not that shinny.

I saw this documentary where an old guy living in the middle of nowhere would drive into the nearest town to get breakfast & read the newspaper. One day he noticed a raven was following him along the drive, back and forth. This became a regular thing. He started leaving food out for the raven on top of his car. Then one morning he came out and found his car was started, and waiting for him. Then every morning it was. The raven had been watching him, and then one day went into the car and turned the key which he always left in the ignition. The documentary crew set up a camera in the car and captured the raven doing it. Pretty amazing.
Lino to documentary or gtfo

Back