Crowd Chanting "USA" last night in the main event...AMAZING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! This guy was born within the same set of imaginary lines I was!

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind." - Albert Einstein

Lmao you may wanna change your Av if you don't like nationalists sport.

i'm sure woodley loves his country....... he just thinks "white america " is hell on earth

I think they were chanting it ironically. Woodley hates America
This has always been a disconnect in our country.
If a person of color is vocal about perceived injustices its viewed as "hating America" by certain white people.

Same reason people pretending to burn their shoes in indignation

Not big on the USA chants, but it's nothing compared to crowds in Brazil and the UK. Even Canada when cheering for their fighters. Brazilian crowds won't even politely applaud the winner usually if he beats a popular Brazilian fighter.
reported for picking on the third world.

I really do hope the day comes soon when America stops trying to defend the nations all of these American hating cucks come from so they are reminded how weak they are when Russia or China comes knocking on their doors to take them over...or even Germany, again...

America is the ONLY thing stopping people from trying to take over the world.

Let me guess.. you also think that at the end of the war you guys took over Berlin?

Years of selective breeding in the slave days and especially the "weathering" of slaves in the carribean (letting the weak ones die) before the final import into the USA have made the people decended from slaves more suited for harsh physical things than northern Europeans.
Are you under the impression that northern Europe was an "easy lifestyle"? Or that white people weren't breed by other white people? If so, you don't know history bub.

Indeed.....insecure angsty cucks like you are what make moments like that so beautiful.

Hahaha I am not from you country dumbass hahaha

En Why the fuck would that make me “angsty”??? Just think its stupid for an grownass men

Beautiful moment that shows loyalty/nationalism can and does often, transcend race.

Respect to both warriors, T Wood showed that he is one of the best ever at 170.

Till is an absolute beast, and I believe he would have better success with more aggression. Either way, he will be back with a vengeance.

Nationalism is plain dumb. And it actually divides race and groups of people.

How did Woodley receive it? Did he acknowledge it during the event or presser? Wouldn't be his character to reflect on people seemingly supporting him...

He shouldn't, and if he did. He should say we are all one, and it shouldn't matter where you are born or where you are from.

Let me guess.. you also think that at the end of the war you guys took over Berlin?

Do you actually think that giving the name of a city in Germany is a refute of some kind to what I said?

<TrumpWrong1>

It doesnt even have anything to do with what I said...do you refute people talking about Cheetos tasting good with how peanuts can kill people also?

<13>

Lol America is such a fucking disaster, you guys hate each other as much as people in war torn third world countries. God the eventual collapse of your democratic institutions will be epic.

Honestly China as the major world super power will not be so bad. They just want to make money, and care little for traditional geopolitical military power and imperialism. Bring it on I say.

Yet they were all booing Woodley and Till got a huge pop during the walkout, filthy bandwagons.

Do you actually think that giving the name of a city in Germany is a refute of some kind to what I said?

<TrumpWrong1>

It doesnt even have anything to do with what I said...do you refute people talking about Cheetos tasting good with how peanuts can kill people also?

<13>

Your stupidity baffles me

Beautiful moment that shows loyalty/nationalism can and does often, transcend race.

That's because, despite what you may have heard, very few Americans actually care about race. There are a couple of vocal racists, and plenty of people accusing other people of being racist, but as a whole, actual racism is a negligible problem here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back