CroCop in talk with big organization.. Might be Bellator

JJ ‏@johnjoeoregan 6m6 minutes ago

Bellator wanted CroCop and had a deal 99 per cent done when UFC heard about it and stepped in with big $$$ just to keep him from Bellator

Cro Cop?? Dana thinks a hundred year old man is going to save his company??? HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Cro Cop cant even walk anymore, who would want to watch him? Stop pretending its 2005 Dana, ITS NOT!! Sign some real names and some real prospects!!

Dana is scared to DEATH of what Coker has done with Bellator!

Cro Cop?? Dana thinks a hundred year old man is going to save his company??? HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Cro Cop cant even walk anymore, who would want to watch him? Stop pretending its 2005 Dana, ITS NOT!! Sign some real names and some real prospects!!

Save what? Sign some real prospects? Doubt you really follow mma cause if you did you wouldnt say something that stupid.

Save what? Sign some real prospects? Doubt you really follow mma cause if you did you wouldnt say something that stupid.

If you think 100 year old Cro Cop is a great prospect, I don't think YOU follow MMA.

If you think 100 year old Cro Cop is a great prospect, I don't think YOU follow MMA.

Yes I think Cro Cop is a prospect. Are you serious?

You just said sign some real prospects, if you pay attention they've been signing the best prospects in mma like crazy over the last year.

Somebody is obviously upset that the UFC signed CroCop. If Bellator would've signed him the UFC haters would be singing his praises (Thread titles like "Good job Coker signing a legend..."). But since the UFC signed him instead it's "So what! He's washed up anyways".

You just said sign some real prospects, if you pay attention they've been signing the best prospects in mma like crazy over the last year.

don't argue with Boxingntitz he's a total tool, hahaha he would rather see arona hahaha oh wait sorry he would rather see arona fight kimbo while arona gets a million bucks per fight hahha, oh and did i mention he also think kimbo has better boxing than anyone in the ufc

UFC or Bellator.. Cro Cop has 0 killer instinct these days and will result in more boring fights.

JJ ‏@johnjoeoregan 6m6 minutes ago

Bellator wanted CroCop and had a deal 99 per cent done when UFC heard about it and stepped in with big $$$ just to keep him from Bellator

ouch for Bellator but it looks like its a great time to be a free agent. I wouldn't be surprised if we see more old fighters try to get back in there. I wonder who else is realistically available. I know a few people mentioned Leben

Thanks for the sig material. By the way, how does Dana's dick taste?

don't argue with Boxingntitz he's a total tool, hahaha he would rather see arona hahaha oh wait sorry he would rather see arona fight kimbo while arona gets a million bucks per fight hahha, oh and did i mention he also think kimbo has better boxing than anyone in the ufc

Ummm...yes, I would rather see Arona fight than any of the old men and tufer manlets that Dana signs because they work cheap. And yes, I would like to see fighters make what they're worth instead of what Dana says they're worth. And yes, Kimbo DOES have better boxing than anyone in the UFC. He's 7-0 in boxing and NO ONE in the UFC can claim that.

Owned you, again. I can do this all day.

Ummm...yes, I would rather see Arona fight than any of the old men and tufer manlets that Dana signs because they work cheap. And yes, I would like to see fighters make what they're worth instead of what Dana says they're worth. And yes, Kimbo DOES have better boxing than anyone in the UFC. He's 7-0 in boxing and NO ONE in the UFC can claim that.

Why? Cause he defeated 7 guys with negative records? If that's the case then KJ noons must be the best boxer in his division.. Actually the whole ufc.

he was literally fighting cans, kimbo would get demolished by any boxer with remote skill and by the way Noons is 11-2 in professional boxing and 12-2 in kickboxing, ha your certainly the most hated white belt on SD right now ha you're a joke kid

You are completely wrong, fucktard.

Fabio Maldonado is 22-0 with 21 kos as a pro boxer, kj noons is 11-2, marcus davis was 17-1, keith jardine was 3-0-1, I could keep going.

Plenty of*pro muay thai fighters as well. Cerrone was 28-0-1 as a pro kickboxer.

Fabio Maldonado is 22-0 with 21 kos as a pro boxer, kj noons is 11-2, marcus davis was 17-1, keith jardine was 3-0-1, I could keep going.

Plenty of*pro muay thai fighters as well. Cerrone was 28-0-1 as a pro kickboxer.

hahahaha You just owned boxandtitz +5

*sigh* I already did this once...

11 - 2 = 85% winning
17 - 1 = 94% winning
3 - 0 - 1 = 75% winning

7 - 0 = 100% winning

And kickboxing? I didn't say anything about that. By your stupid logic, LeBron James is a better fighter than Fedor because he never loses at basketball. See how stupid that is?

*sigh* I already did this once...

11 - 2 = 85% winning
17 - 1 = 94% winning
3 - 0 - 1 = 75% winning

7 - 0 = 100% winning

And kickboxing? I didn't say anything about that. By your stupid logic, LeBron James is a better fighter than Fedor because he never loses at basketball. See how stupid that is?

Hahah you're just going conveniently ignore Fabio Maldonado huh? 22-0 with 21 kos in pro boxing. In case you suck at math 22-0 is 100% winning and 22 wins is more than 7.

How does your analogy make any sense? In case you didn't know kickboxing is also a combat sport. Basketball is not so your comparison means fuck all.

Comparing kickboxing skill, boxing skill and mma skill has a lot more in common than basketball and combat sports.

You REALLY suck at making logical arguments.

Last edited:
Hahah you're just going conveniently ignore Fabio Maldonado huh? 22-0 with 21 kos in pro boxing. In case you suck at math 22-0 is 100% winning and 22 wins is more than 7.

How does your analogy make any sense. In case you didn't know kickboxing is also a combat sport. Basketball is not so your comparison means fuck all.

hahaha boxandtitz man no sense arguing with him he's a horrible troll

Brazil is nowhere near as accomplished in boxing as America. No one Maldonado has fought is even worth mentioning. But keep trying Dana, keep telling us how you only have the best fighters and not just the ones who work cheap.

Back