CroCop in talk with big organization.. Might be Bellator

Strange suggestion, but me too. It's one of those fights that makes absolutely no sense but you just want to see it for the sake of familiarity and to see what happens. I'd be tuning in.

Cro Cop v. Tito is the fight to make. Congo? Meh. Boring ballkicker.

Could he just retire already?! Fuck, man.

Somebody PLEASE make this man retire. PLEASE.

Last edited:
Could he just retire already?! Fuck, man.

He's got enough left in the tank to fight lesser fighters in mma and kickboxing... let him. And generally the fights are at least decently entertaining like this past one.

Yes, let's hear if any of the millions of fighters Coker is rumored to be signing will actually...you know, sign.

this is the only one that could actually happen. he's the only active fighter of therumored signing. who are the other ones?

Brock Lesnar? not going to happen until at least April, even if it's the UFC. anyone with half a brain knows that.

Gina Carano? the movie star who hasn't had a fight and almost 6 years?

Alberto Del Rio? any guy who hasn't had an MMA match in like 10 years? has shown no interest in MMA? is that they are talking about?

you're one of those guys who just like to complain for the satisfaction of complaining. I bet if I went around to all the threads that you are in all you do is complain. plus I remember the Cro Cop bashers and you are definitely one of them

I love how the quote in the OP google-translated Blagoi Ivanov as "Goods Ivanov". Not sure about Bulgarian, but in Russian, "blago" means "good/grace/thanks", so it makes sense. Either way, this would be an awesome meme-name for Ivanov.

To the topic of the thread, while I don't eant to see CroCop absob more damage (or besmirch his legacy in freakshow Kimbo Slice fights in CokeForce), it would be cool to see him back.

I don't think they are going to announce Crocop Friday because Kimbo Slice is bigger news and they didn't save that for the event.

unless they wanted the news to come out on Thursday so everyone tunes in Friday To watch the show. that could still mean they're not answering Crocop. But maybe not. if Bellator was like UFC they would have just said to tune in Friday for the big announcement (kimbo).

MosDef would have liked for him to stay in Asia, but since Bellator might be his next destination, bring on Kimbo!

wow mirko vs kimbo...dream bout:rolleyes:

but i still have serious dudes any of them will sign wiht bellator

kimbo retired of mma because he said mma trainings were too strong....and few years later he decide to comeback? mmmm:rolleyes: don't think so

kimbo is the same who was boxing ustinov but 3 days before he asked more money and only 4 boxing rounds instead of 10???:rolleyes: ohh yes

you know that Bellator did sign Kimbo Slice right?

I wish they would go after some more kickboxers, specifically heavyweights like Zimmerman and Saki. They would need to train down defense and be relatively successful, get paid and would easily entertain viewers with highlight reel KOs with either kicks or punches. Why I don't see it happening so easily? Probably pay.

cc would be the champ in bellator. there isn't a hw that could beat him.

Lol at Bellator signing him before Dana. I'll bet that eats him up inside. Next time make a better offer, baldy.

the same kimbo who signed a fight wiht Ustinov and few days before he asked more money and only 4 rounds instead of 10 and then leaves the fight? yes i know...

Well to be fair he would have got butchered by Ustinov, and badly badly hurt, good call on his part.

JJ ‏@johnjoeoregan 6m6 minutes ago

CroCop is returning to the UFC. It will be announced shortly. Just got confirmation on it now from a source very ;) close to the situation

JJ ‏@johnjoeoregan 6m6 minutes ago

Bellator wanted CroCop and had a deal 99 per cent done when UFC heard about it and stepped in with big $$$ just to keep him from Bellator

Back