Cro-Cop vs Gonzaga 2 headlines UFC Poland April 11, Manuwa/Blanchowicz co-main event

8 years for revenge! I love it

I'm Polish and will be visiting family there in April, should see if I can get tickets. Will be rooting for Cro Cop here but I think Manbearpig finishes him again.

I know better than to be so invested now, but after the first fight I stopped following MMA for several years. It was like watching your big brother get the shit kicked out of him. It broke my heart. I was lucky enough to not witness any of the other embarrassing losses but it was still a huge bummer when I found out about them. I will always support CroCop but really wish he would just retire. I can't lie though, Mirko avenging his loss to Gonzaga would be one of the most gratifying victories of all time for me. Best of luck to him. WAR CROCOP!

Insanity! This is gonna be good......lets see if Cro Cop gets revenge on his most devastating losses

Crazy...been waiting for this rematch for quite a while.

There really isn't a single fight at this point that makes sense for CroCop... so whatever.

This one makes sense to me. Both are past their prime, but I believe Cro Cop has more left in the tank than the super slow, plodding Gonzaga. He can finally avenge his awful loss from years ago and hopefully come away with his ankle fully intact this time. These are the kind of fights he wants/needs to keep his career going.

It's a good plan. So much time has passed, there's going to be a lot of curiosity.

Mirco's gonna get KO'ed or subbed. He is much slower now. There will be no revenge, don't fool yourselves, guys.

I'm not sure why, but Randy Macho Man Savage immediately came to mind when I saw this announcement. Also, my war-boner has once again come alive.

b2f5ac0e3fd15701b35f28d5df51af30112a6e667785881be455cb72a31cc9a0.jpg

The website is CIA, but the forums are MI5.

So two guys that are ready for the glue factory, and who are not even ranked in the top 20 are headlining a UFC event? I know there is kind of a nostalgia factor, but it's still pretty ridiculous. The only fight I really wanted with Cro Cop was a Nogueira rematch, where both men retire afterwards. Oh well, war Cro Cop. Hopefully he doesn't get embarrassed again.

I'm guessing Cro Cop is extra popular in Poland.

I think Gonzaga will win again, but not in the spectacular fashion of last time.

I dont know if im emotionally ready to cheer for cro cop again.

Nah man not AA,hes at the top where as Cro Cop shouldnt be anywhere near at this point...Maybe Big Nog or Hunt?

AA is not at the top. He almost lost to Schaub. The TRT-less Bigfoot KO was impressive but it does not put him at the top.

AA vs. CroCop would be a much more interesting fight. Gonzaga might look good for a round then gas, while CroCop is going to be tentative.

Back