Cro-Cop vs Gonzaga 2 headlines UFC Poland April 11, Manuwa/Blanchowicz co-main event

It's finally time to redeem yourself Mirko

WARRRRRRRRRR CROCOP

Although CroCop is way past his prime, it would be great if he could avenge his loss. If, however, he loses again to Gonzaga, especially in devastating fashion, it's only going to further damage his legacy in my opinion.

Aww shiiiiet... it's on

Really hope Crocop can pull this off but man, it's hard to believe.

Neither win by head kick! I am a huge Cro Cop fan, however, he will lose by exhaustion as Gabe full mounts him and blasts him into AARP.

Haha Manuwa. Makes sense but if the rumors are true about him turning down Cummings, then he's obviously strategically ducking. Dude will never be a contender, but he can rack up some wins against top 20 guys, get a few ko bonus's and retire with some cash. No need for him to get out wrestled, blanked and cut.

I don't know if I should be saddened or excited.

Actually I do, but I really wish I had reason to be excited. Poor Mirko.

1. Cro Cop KO's Gonzaga with high kick.

2. Gonzaga KO's Cro Cop again with high kick, again.

Both options would make my jaw drop.

GG wins again, if he takes CC down and elbows his face in.

He has been too in love with his stand-up since the first CC match though, and I don't love his odds, standing with Mirko a second time around...even if Mirko is a shell of a shell.

God I hope Cro Cop avenges that loss in epic fashion. And I really hope we don't see an exact sequel.

while neither are particularly good anymore...
I can see this night ending badly for Cro Cop again

Back