Cro-Cop vs Gonzaga 2 headlines UFC Poland April 11, Manuwa/Blanchowicz co-main event

Why Poland?

It is not even that close to Croatia, really

where the hell are you from where you consider it "not close"? Zagreb to Krawow is about 800 km (500 miles). Same distance as San Diego to San Francisco, and less distance than San Francisco to Las Vegas.

I'm sure Cro Cop would prefer that short flight to Japan, though. :rolleyes:

Would they not be selling them in zloty?

And I think normally tickets go anywhere from about 50euros and up, 100 euros for something that isn't a nosebleed seat.

Yep, I think in zloties. Thanks

I hope Gonzaga is shot as he showed in his last performances, otherwise he might kill Mirko this time.

Crocop better get that high kick to Gonzaga's dome. That ruined Crocop big time.

like that fight... if crocop wins i want that schaub rematch!

Here's to revenge. Even if I did think that CC was done already a few years ago.

UFC121_Weigh_Ins_38.jpg

..and last week no one thought that's possibility..

It'll probably be a fight pass card, but I would rather see that fight be a main event than a co-main or opener on a main card. Color me excited for this fight.

michaelcrocop.jpg

I look forward to the return of Michael Crocop.

Very excited for this. It could be a stinker but if Cro Cop wins in any way, it at least takes a little bit of stink off of the original fight.

I just want Cro Cop to spam LHKs until he gets it.

UFC is going the Bellator route. This is similar to Tito vs Bonnar headlining.

Except that was a major event for Bellator and this will be on Fight Pass or maybe FS1 at best.

I truly believe he'll have another title run if he gets his soul back.

Kongo loss was bs with all those nut shots. He was already demoralized by the Mir, Schaub, Nelson fights so yeah I think he gets a title shot eventually if he gets his soul back.

A rematch 8 years in the making

So two guys that are ready for the glue factory, and who are not even ranked in the top 20 are headlining a UFC event? I know there is kind of a nostalgia factor, but it's still pretty ridiculous. The only fight I really wanted with Cro Cop was a Nogueira rematch, where both men retire afterwards. Oh well, war Cro Cop. Hopefully he doesn't get embarrassed again.

yesyesyesyesyesyesyes

No Big Nog, no Hunt, this is exactly the fight i wanted.

giphy.gif

c'mon, just avenge that one, i don't care about all other fights...

Back