Cro-Cop vs Gonzaga 2 headlines UFC Poland April 11, Manuwa/Blanchowicz co-main event

Gonzaga will just take Mirko down again, and sub him this time. :\

I was playing the ufc game the other day. I always pick 'random' when choosing fighters n it matched up cro cop n Gonzales. I thought to myself, "I bet that will b cop's first fight back".

Cro cop has been one of my faves for a long time n I had high expectations for him when he went to the ufc, but I don't really want to see him back.

This is the perfect fight back though.

I'm not that excited about Mirko being back but this fight is actually great.
A rematch I thought I'd never see.

UFC is going the Bellator route. This is similar to Tito vs Bonnar headlining.

I fear for Crocop. He already got the right leg hospital. I don't want to see him get the left leg cemetery.

I'm hoping the UFC does Arlovski vs CroCop. That's a fight that has to happen

Main event is kinda weak, even by UFC foreign policy standards.

Co-main is solid, though, and I expect it to be a fairly good card overall...Poland's a very fight-friendly country, good move.

This is an American forum? Bitch please...

Obviously. It's owned by an American, most members are American, and the only language allowed (excluding one subforum) is English.

Deal with it.

One could argue that Gonzaga's striking has actually improved since he fought Crocop, even if perhaps he hasn't been doing so well lately.

I think Gonzaga plays it smart and subs him this time.

If Gonzaga is smart, he'll forget that he's a striker, get CC down and sub him. But hey, he could always do to CC what he did to Shawn Jordan--or CC.

Back