Cro Cop: "USADA made an ass of me"

Well, after the merging of pride and ufc, Chuck and Randy got murked

So what does that mean?

It's simply means that generation of fighters (ufc and prime) got old...

therefore, it's a generational thing, not an organizational thing...

No. It's an organization thing.

Chuck had already lost to Page in the past and Randy always loses regardless of who and where.

Cro Cop fought and won a pride GP and looked good. Came to the UFC and looked horrible.

It's as black and white as it gets.

Didn't he test positive or something? I can't remember what happened

He disclosed that he had HGH injections presumably to heal an injury and USADA banned him. Later the test results didn't show anything so the USADA test failed and had he not disclosed anythign then he would have never tested positive

I always thought the ufc treated Crocop really well despite their reputation but then again it's been a while since the Crocop usada incident for me

The guy didn't put on one standout performance in his UFC tenure, and they continued to pay him quite well (relatively) and even re-signed him several times.

And how did Usada treat him badly.

He's the one who phoned them up and said "I took hgh"

What did he expect, that they would say "oh it's fine, just don't use it again"

Simple story. Usada tested him

He Shit himself that he would test positive so phoned up the Ufc and admitted hoping that would get him off while spewing crap about retiring

Punchline. If they don't take a Hgh sample, they probably ain't gonna test you for Hgh :)
Its like Joey Diaz said, Dont (Cro)Cop to nothin!

"hey werent you the guy who headkicked Wanderlei!?"

WASNT ME.

Chuck had already lost to Page in the past and Randy always loses regardless of who and where.

Cro Cop fought and won a pride GP and looked good. Came to the UFC and looked horrible.

You are the perfect imbecile for that moronic account name.

The guy didn't put on one standout performance in his UFC tenure, and they continued to pay him quite well (relatively) and even re-signed him several times.
They treated him like a legend should be. If Fedor woulda got treated like that it would have been worth him to sign.

I always wanted to see a highlight reel of all the groin shots he took, it really is incredible. Off the top of my head I know he took 2 (or 3) from Kongo, 3 from ubereem, from Bob Sapp, Gonzaga, slight one from Hong man Choi and list goes on.

And I believe it inspired this hilarious pic:

cro_cop_balls.jpg

That he was asking to continue the fight after Overeem's knee was insane. I don't know if it was true but I heard doctors had to pull them back out of his body. Tough fucker.

They treated him like a legend should be. If Fedor woulda got treated like that it would have been worth him to sign.

Yeah I wish Dana didn't say he was a fat Russian & some other things like "crazy Russian negotiations". Maybe they could have signed him if they treated him better. It is also possible he never intended to sign with the UFC also so who knows.

Yeah I wish Dana didn't say he was a fat Russian & some other things like "crazy Russian negotiations". Maybe they could have signed him if they treated him better. It is also possible he never intended to sign with the UFC also so who knows.
I dont think he intended to sign until he used up all the outside UFC money.

Its like Joey Diaz said, Dont (Cro)Cop to nothin!

"hey werent you the guy who headkicked Wanderlei!?"

WASNT ME.
In years following anti Doping I can cone up with maybe 3 or 4 instances in 20 years where athletes have disclosed using banned substances.

Fighters have done that in a year.

Last edited:

So what was the contributing factor? His messed up leg and ankle or "no steroids" for 6 months?

Is it common practice for people to recieve HGH injections for injuries?

You would think most athletes who get drug tested would be smart enough to know not to take illegal substances. Everyone knows HGH is is banned. Unless of course he got an exemption ahead of time. Or maybe the doctor injected him & then told him afterwards what was in the shot.

Last edited:
Back