Cro Cop: "USADA made an ass of me"

Is it common practice for people to recieve HGH injections for injuries?

You would think most athletes who get drug tested would be smart enough to know not to take illegal substances. Everyone knows HGH is is banned. Unless of course he got an exemption ahead of time. Or maybe the doctor infected him & then told him afterwards what was in the shot.

simple answer, he just gambled he wouldnt be tested

The guy didn't put on one standout performance in his UFC tenure, and they continued to pay him quite well (relatively) and even re-signed him several times.
He even said they treated him like a king when he retired.

Just realised he said usada not ufc...

Yeah, and you're saying they didn't test for it. Of course they did

I never said they didn't test for it. I said we don't need a test cause he admitted to it. There is no test for Lance Armstrong either but we don't need one cause he's admitted to cheating.

LOL why not? That is standard in their testing

no its not, requires a dedicated blood sample.

if they only correct urine, they cant test for hgh

if they collect blood only for abp, they cant test for hgh

I love me a good conspiracy, but put your tin foil hats away for this one guys. He wasn't trying to cheat any test. He wasn't trying to hide that he took HGH. Doctor told him that he had no alternative to fix his shoulder injury except through the use of HGH. He chose his health over waiting around for some beaurocrats pushing pencils to give him the ok. He notified the ufc and usada however. It's all documented which is why the UFC nor USADA have come out contradicting his story.

CroCop vs USADA who cares who said what or did what.

All you need to do is look at CroCop last few fights in the UFC from a physical standpoint and look at his current physic. I think that answers the questions for most.

No. It's an organization thing.

Chuck had already lost to Page in the past and Randy always loses regardless of who and where.

Cro Cop fought and won a pride GP and looked good. Came to the UFC and looked horrible.

It's as black and white as it gets.

everyone has loses in the past.

but the true downward slides for all those legends happen around the same period from 2007...

chuck went 1-6

randy went 3-3

matt went 4-4

pretty much similar story for for their pride counterparts....

If it's an organizational thing, then how could rampage, shogun, big nog all won ufc championship belts?

Back