Cro Cop: "USADA made an ass of me"

He took a lot of stupid fights, the Mir fight when he couldn't even train etc.

I remember he was offered randy after Sanchez wasn't he? But he wanted 1 more fight... with how big of a star he was you really look back and think.... why didn't you take the friggen title fight, as bad as he looked he could of taken the title of someone like randy at the time.

Instead he took the unknown of gonzaga and it didn't end well.
Yeah, because at that point i think he really didn't care for belts anymore....he won the grand prix and that was his main goal......afterwards in the UFC he was fighting for money and thats why he didn't care if he fought for the belt right away or not...

Because small bunch of standard haters just wait for threads like this to come here and talk shit...
@Cooliox @IndyCovaHart

2 haters
Mutual masturbators
Looking for the perfect stream
while they blow off steam
Gonna be a great fight
Gonna see some jmma tonight
Sumo vs legendary pro wrestler
With an 0-0 record
Up and coming prospect
That sakuirabara will protect
By matching him with a baker
The fight will be a real money maker
Time to get on sherdog
Jmma never die!
Time to find a cro cop thread
And cry cry cry

Funny how you chastise him for using a medical treatment yet you chill in the jmma forum and hype up a bunch of steroid using fighters with no talent. Have fun watching a sumo vs an ex Canadian football player in the biggest jmma event of the year! !!!!

You must have me confused for someone else because JMMA has become a circus joke.

So basically when he thought he was busted he snitched on himself hoping it would help keep him out of trouble or at least help the situation.
He actually said he used little therapeutic dose of HGH to the UFC only........then the UFC employee who is responsible for stuff like that said to Mirko that everything is fine and that he sends an email to him saying that.....Mirko sent him an email and then he sent forward the exact email to USADA without Mirkos knowledge.....So they screwed CC.....And Mirko had doctors approval and he didn't even fail a test which only shows that he was telling the truth....not to mention USADA didn't want to send him test results until Mirko asked for them....and then USADA asked Mirko to snitch someone in order to set himself free....which Mirko ofcourse turned down.....THATS THE WHOLE STORY....

@Cooliox @IndyCovaHart

2 haters
Mutual masturbators
Looking for the perfect stream
while they blow off steam
Gonna be a great fight
Gonna see some jmma tonight
Sumo vs legendary pro wrestler
With an 0-0 record
Up and coming prospect
That sakuirabara will protect
By matching him with a baker
The fight will be a real money maker
Time to get on sherdog
Jmma never die!
Time to find a cro cop thread
And cry cry cry
LOL

Or someone doesn't build into ridiculous hype of a bloke that was smashing cans with his special sauce.

Lost his big fights against the 2 beat HWs he fought.

Wins the GP and all I heard was how he was going to smash randy only to get ktfo by gonzaga lmao.

LOL

He wrecked his ankle on wands head, had surgery and cane to ufc. In his second ufc destroyed his knee. Multiple surgeries in between fights. Left him unable to move and throw kicks correctly. At this time in his career he was over 50 pro fights (kickboxing/mma).

So basically you're an idiot

is he back to crying and complaining already?

this dude tried to retire gloriously due to 'injuries' after pulling out of a card, when in reality he was suspended due to a potential doping violation

lol

back to being salty and angry.

meh. can't believe I was a huge fan of this dude back in Pride days, and actually felt gutted when Gonzaga dropped him.

I bet you're a Ken shamrock fan

LOL

He wrecked his ankle on wands head, had surgery and cane to ufc. In his second ufc destroyed his knee. Multiple surgeries in between fights. Left him unable to move and throw kicks correctly. At this time in his career he was over 50 pro fights (kickboxing/mma).

So basically you're an idiot
Bro, we set things straight with Mga223....he is fine...leave him alone

I remember watching him in pride thinking how amazing he was.

He wins the GP and signs to fight in the UFC beats Sanchez then gets smoked by Gonzaga. Never coming close again to a title.

Anderson style fall from grace. I wish his prime would have lasted a little longer.

His prime was from 2002-2006. Most MMA fighters don't stay in their "prime" for much longer bud

And fwiw, he KO'd Gonzaga in the rematch, far past his prime. Fighters go out and punch and kick each other with the intention of knocking each other out, sometimes, it happens.

I think he means that Kongo made an ass out of his front with those crotch caving knees.

Between MMA & kickboxing I think Cro Cop's taken more groin kicks than almost anybody.

I'm not fluent in croatian (=don't know a single word) but from what I recall (and read in the linked article), wasn't it a matter of Cro Cop being noticed of a possible violation, then admitting to using HGH (for an injury) and then actually passing the test?

If that's correct, I don't see any wrongdoing from the UFC.
USADA tested him. He didn't declare using anything banned at the time. Shortly after they left, he called the UFC to tell them he'd used HGH, and then called USADA and told them the same. All tests came back negative.

He was suspended using this clause of the UFC's ADP, which is taken essentially verbatim from the WADA code (IOW, it wasn't the UFC being petty assholes after the fact. Though they have a long history of being petty assholes.):

upload_2016-12-26_20-56-49.png

His prime was from 2002-2006. Most MMA fighters don't stay in their "prime" for much longer bud

And fwiw, he KO'd Gonzaga in the rematch, far past his prime. Fighters go out and punch and kick each other with the intention of knocking each other out, sometimes, it happens.

Are you saying his rematch with Gonzaga he got better ? Or Wait, does Prime matter?

He won a GP in Pride, then got smashed in the UFC, either Prime ended, or KO'in a 185 (juiced Wandy) doesn't matter.

he failed a test and then tried to 'retire' before the results went public to save face and they released the results anyway. he then 'unretired' to go fight in Japan where there is no testing.

USASA didn't make an ass out of him, he made an ass out of himself.

Nope, never tested positive. Passed his tests
His samples were not analysed for hgh that's why.

Hgh testing is done on a specific blood sample. They collect three samples, urine, blood for abp and blood for Hgh. He didn't have a Hgh sample collected, so therefore it was never analysed for Hgh.

So it's not that he "passed" as such. He was never tested for hgh

But for some stupid reason he decided to phone Usada and tell them he took Hgh :)

And how did Usada treat him badly.

He's the one who phoned them up and said "I took hgh"

What did he expect, that they would say "oh it's fine, just don't use it again"

Simple story. Usada tested him

He Shit himself that he would test positive so phoned up the Ufc and admitted hoping that would get him off while spewing crap about retiring

Punchline. If they don't take a Hgh sample, they probably ain't gonna test you for Hgh :)

He actually said he used little therapeutic dose of HGH to the UFC only........then the UFC employee who is responsible for stuff like that said to Mirko that everything is fine and that he sends an email to him saying that.....Mirko sent him an email and then he sent forward the exact email to USADA without Mirkos knowledge.....So they screwed CC.....And Mirko had doctors approval and he didn't even fail a test which only shows that he was telling the truth....not to mention USADA didn't want to send him test results until Mirko asked for them....and then USADA asked Mirko to snitch someone in order to set himself free....which Mirko ofcourse turned down.....THATS THE WHOLE STORY....

You just made that up.

You have no idea what the dose was

No, novitzky did not say "that is fine"

Having doctors "approval" means Shit, you can get doctors approval for all sorts of things that aren't legal in sport.

And no, Usada didn't walk up and say snitch and get off. Crocrop wanted to know how to get a reduction, they told him the various options for reduction. One of which is identifying Doping violations, dodgy doctors etc

Back