Cris Cyborg: ‘Let’s see what another promoter has to say

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So now, with one fight left on her contract and a bout set with Felicia Spencer at UFC 240, Cyborg sees some light at the end of the tunnel. That light is free agency, and she intends to explore it to the fullest. Ms. Justino expanded on her train of thought as a guest on The MMA Show on ESPN earlier today

“I want to see other promoters, see how much value I have. I think it’s cool to see that before you can hear anything [about] that you don’t have value. Let’s see. Let’s see what another promoter has to say.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/6/...rg-free-agency-value-promoter-womens-mma-news

You lost to someone,when you definitely shouldn’t,who is now holding two belts Cris.
To the UFC you have 0 value right now.

Last edited:
I know people give cyborg a lot crap, but he seems like he’d be a great guy to share a beer with

Cyborg to ONE? They have a 145 division but could she make the weight?

She should finish her career somewhere she's appreciated instead of having to deal with the Goof.

She should finish her career somewhere she's appreciated instead of having to deal with the Goof.

I hope they shut that shit division down for good. Nobody wanna see 150lb un-athletic soccer moms take up space on UFC cards.

She's still the biggest female draw right now in UFC

So with Rousey retired and Cyborg out what is UFC going to do with WMMA?
Dana did a really dumb move, now he has Amanda Nunes as a double champ but she's not a draw at all.

All of that just because he doesn't like Cyborg.
I can't stand that bald old man.

PFL at 155 vs Kayla Harrison is the move for cyborg
I thought about PFL but I think if she really committed herself and shed some muscle she can dominate in Asia and be appreciated. Plus make way more money.

“She looked like Wanderlei Silva in a dress and heels.”

<{danayeah}>

No.gif

She's still the biggest female draw right now in UFC

So with Rousey retired and Cyborg out what is UFC going to do with WMMA?
Dana did a really dumb move, now he has Amanda Nunes as a double champ but she's not a draw at all.

All of that just because he doesn't like Cyborg.
I can't stand that bald old man.
Cyborg had to win, she didnt...now has no belt and an air-thin division ready to be folded as the champ is actually a weight class lighter.

Back