Cris Cyborg: ‘Let’s see what another promoter has to say

Way more money? If she did a PFL season shed make minimum a million dollars .
She can make that in Asia too. They got a billion people over there that Asian money is serious shit. Cyborg isn't that old she can make a run. OneFC has grown leaps and bounds the past few years. It looks like an upwards trajectory for them.

She can make that in Asia too. They got a billion people over there that Asian money is serious shit. Cyborg isn't that old she can make a run. OneFC has grown leaps and bounds the past few years. It looks like an upwards trajectory for them.

I don't disagree that ONE is a good place for her too, but I think for legacy Kayla Harrison fight makes more sense and she's already talked about fighting her

UFC likely got a nice return on her contract. She'll undoubtedly be happier working somewhere else.

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." - Kenny Florian

I think Nunes Cyborg II will happen. Who elese does Nunes have left to fight that anyone would be interested in? Holm? Please. Cyborgs just trying to up the payday.

You UFC knob polishers love spouting this nonsense every time a top fighter leaves the org for whatever reason. Face it, the UFC is a hollowed out husk of its former glory.

They stole food off fighters tables by limiting their sponsorship with the shitty Reebok deal, and now they've fucked things up with their superstars with this ESPN ppv deal. Good luck getting the UFC to front the kind of money to get Lesnar or McGregor to sign...with no pay per view points.

If you cant see that this org is in a serious free-fall decline, then you're dead, dumb and blind.
LMAOH im stating the obvious.
Do you think i like that?
Nope!
But thats how the UFC / WME treat the fighters.
Even in the ZUFFA era!
Hell GSP won a fight and got thrown under the bus by DFW just because he desperately wanted someone to dethrone him.
You think they will stand ANY courtesy to CRIS MOFO CYBORG????

I think Nunes Cyborg II will happen. Who elese does Nunes have left to fight that anyone would be interested in? Holm? Please. Cyborgs just trying to up the payday.
Nunes will ask Cyborg to go down.
Bet on it.

Cyborg spends a lot of time complaining about UFC. While much of it may be justified (fighter pay, favoritism in matchmaking, etc), it becomes exhausting to listen to.

Thats right get the fuck back to the bush leagues to crush cans and get juiced up. I am just glad we saw you get knocked the fuck out so we don't have to hear the GOAT bullshit talk anymore

She's still the biggest female draw right now in UFC

So with Rousey retired and Cyborg out what is UFC going to do with WMMA?
Dana did a really dumb move, now he has Amanda Nunes as a double champ but she's not a draw at all.

All of that just because he doesn't like Cyborg.
I can't stand that bald old man.

LOL no she fucking isn't. Half a dozen fighters in both BW and SW are bigger draws. No one gives a fuck about her outside of Sherdog

People mentioning ONE fail to realize they have zero female fighters above 125lbs.

Oh, wait...…..

This doesn't mean she's leaving. It means she wants to find out what she's worth to other promoters. Then it will be on Dana to match that.

You lost to someone,when you definitely shouldn’t,who is now holding two belts Cris.
To the UFC you have 0 value right now.

"definitely shouldn't" why? cuz Amanda sucks?

Seriously. I hope she ends up in Bellator or OneFC

Bellator would probably be able to find her better fights, any promotion in Asia would love her way more than she could be here. She fights with all her heart, Asian MMA fans are quite appreciative of fighters who do such.

"definitely shouldn't" why? cuz Amanda sucks?
No,i am making a case to the fact being the undefeated Cris Cyborg was the ONLY reason why DFW gave her attention,she doesn’t have that anymore.

Back