Cris Cyborg: ‘Let’s see what another promoter has to say

Rizin freak show

“She looked like Wanderlei Silva in a dress and heels.”

<{danayeah}>
This has always kind of confused me since nobody ever says shit about Liz who looks exactly like Uriah Faber, physic and all, lol.

Not bad for someone who was voted Best Male Athlete 3 yrs in a row for his work in drinking horse piss without neighing.

I am a fan of Cyborg. Nunes is the only fight Cyborg should be pushing for. She can't live that shit down.

I don't recall seeing anyone excited to watch Cyborg.

Cyborg Nunes II will likely happen. Cris is just negotiating a better deal

iu

Would love to see a non USADA Cyborg smashing bitches at Bellator or fighting midgets at Rizing.

She should go else where. She accomplished everything she said she wanted to do in the ufc. Got her foot in the door at catchweight, then they let her headline, she did good numbers so they created her own division, then she won the title. Nothing really left for her in the ufc. Maybe a rematch with Amanda but Amanda seems very adamant about that not happening. Taking a page out of Conor’s playbook. Can’t say I blame her on not wanting a rematch. Money would be great but very risky legacy wise.

She gets mad hate but I enjoy her fights and her attitude.

You lost to someone,when you definitely shouldn’t,who is now holding two belts Cris.
To the UFC you have 0 value right now.

You UFC knob polishers love spouting this nonsense every time a top fighter leaves the org for whatever reason. Face it, the UFC is a hollowed out husk of its former glory.

They stole food off fighters tables by limiting their sponsorship with the shitty Reebok deal, and now they've fucked things up with their superstars with this ESPN ppv deal. Good luck getting the UFC to front the kind of money to get Lesnar or McGregor to sign...with no pay per view points.

If you cant see that this org is in a serious free-fall decline, then you're dead, dumb and blind.

send her to Bellator or ONE, where she can be gassed to the gills

She should go else where. She accomplished everything she said she wanted to do in the ufc. Got her foot in the door at catchweight, then they let her headline, she did good numbers so they created her own division, then she won the title. Nothing really left for her in the ufc. Maybe a rematch with Amanda but Amanda seems very adamant about that not happening. Taking a page out of Conor’s playbook. Can’t say I blame her on not wanting a rematch. Money would be great but very risky legacy wise.

She gets mad hate but I enjoy her fights and her attitude.

Pretty sure it's Cyborg who wants nothing to do with a rematch. Nunes already said she would do it.

I thought about PFL but I think if she really committed herself and shed some muscle she can dominate in Asia and be appreciated. Plus make way more money.

Way more money? If she did a PFL season shed make minimum a million dollars .

Back