Cris Cyborg: ‘Let’s see what another promoter has to say

No way to prove or disprove this.

When big names come for revenge, that got a lot of PPV's (Examples:Conor vs Diaz II, DC vs Jones II, Rousey return)

Cyborg has proved that she's the female fighter who sells the most (without Rousey)

PPVs buys
Cyborg vs Holm = 380,000
Cyborg vs Kunitskaya = 260,000
Holm vs De Randaime = 200,000
Nunes vs Shevchenko = 100,000
Nunes vs Penningtong = 80,000
Andrade vs Namajunas = ?

Cyborg vs Nunes II would be huge, Nunes by herself only sells 90,000 average.

LOL no she fucking isn't. Half a dozen fighters in both BW and SW are bigger draws. No one gives a fuck about her outside of Sherdog

So who is the biggest female draw now? Nunes? LOL

She should go to ONE where she could do all the acai berries and Jesus she wants.

When big names come for revenge, that got a lot of PPV's (Examples:Conor vs Diaz II, DC vs Jones II, Rousey return)

Cyborg has proved that she's the female fighter who sells the most (without Rousey)

PPVs buys
Cyborg vs Holm = 380,000
Cyborg vs Kunitskaya = 260,000
Holm vs De Randaime = 200,000
Nunes vs Shevchenko = 100,000
Nunes vs Penningtong = 80,000
Andrade vs Namajunas = ?

Cyborg vs Nunes II would be huge, Nunes by herself only sells 90,000 average.

So who is the biggest female draw now? Nunes? LOL
Lol at comparing Cyborg to DC, Conor and Ronda.

Lol at comparing Cyborg to DC, Conor and Ronda.

I was trying to prove my point, that rematchs of big fighters got more views than the first fight.

And why not compare Cyborg to DC?

UFC 219 Cyborg vs Holm = 380,000

UFC 226 Cormier vs Miocic = 380,000
UFC 187 Cormier vs Johnson I = 375,000
UFC 201 Cormier vs Johnson II = 300,000
UFC 222 Cyborg vs Kunitskaya = 260,000
UFC 230 Cormier vs Lewis = 250,000
UFC 192 Cormier vs Gustafsson = 250,000

No,i am making a case to the fact being the undefeated Cris Cyborg was the ONLY reason why DFW gave her attention,she doesn’t have that anymore.

the only time she was undefeated was prior to her first pro fight, which she lost.

But according to your logic, any fighter with a loss shouldn't get attention because they are undefeated.

Good idea on her part. She isn't really worth anything to the UFC, might as well field offers from other orgs and let the ufc offer to match if they want rather than get into a contract dispute right off the bat.

You lost to someone,when you definitely shouldn’t,who is now holding two belts Cris.
To the UFC you have 0 value right now.
What a cuck.
Wmma sucks and therefor losing one of the better ones is just retarded. She absolutely has value Dana Cucking White.

the only time she was undefeated was prior to her first pro fight, which she lost.

But according to your logic, any fighter with a loss shouldn't get attention because they are undefeated.

Not my logic,DFWs logic.

To me she still a top tier fighter BUT her value to negotiate dropped a lot to the UFC.

Last edited:
Loosely translated "I'd like to fight somewhere wherein it's easier to use steroids without fear of being caught"

What a cuck.
Wmma sucks and therefor losing one of the better ones is just retarded. She absolutely has value Dana Cucking White.
Lol to DFW she had value when she was the 10 years undefeated legendary WMMA fighter Cris Cyborg.
Now she is another one on Nunes list.
Who do you think he would push forward?
Nunes who beat 3 champions and have a roster to compete with or Cyborg who had problems to find an adversary?
No hate on her.

Look what he did with DJ !!
One loss after years being quoted as one of the best MMA fighters ever and he was let go!

Cyborg vs Gabi Garcia

Sorry mate, they are friends.

Gabiandcyborg.jpg

Cyborg should go to Bellator, merc some 135er, and then fight Julia Budd.

Jarl

Bellator would probably be able to find her better fights, any promotion in Asia would love her way more than she could be here. She fights with all her heart, Asian MMA fans are quite appreciative of fighters who do such.
Agreed. However,I also believe Coker would promote her the way she deserves to be promoted.

Back