• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cringeworthy UFC Moments in Pictures

junior_dos_santos_UFC_FOX_funny1.gif

Oh my goodness. There it is. His face looks very uncomfortable and confused. He flexes in a very weird way and looks like the heat is getting to him. WTF.

Junior Dos Santos mean mugging in front of the flaming Fox logo is in the top of my list.
The absolute worst was Chucks walkout video by Mask before the first Randy fight, no wonder he lost after being forced to watch that, haha.

Has to be Dillashaw hitting the pads on the baggage claim

tumblr_n6261q1A8V1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Last edited:

CM really thought that shit was gonna be scripted. From him not shaking Gall's hand at the weigh in, then him having a smirk on his face during the walkout, to him cluelessly charging fwd to get taken down, beat the fuck up then give Mickey that long ass earbeating during their awkward embrace.

Rhondas A level striking.
BraveAnchoredCoelacanth-small.gif

This is no doubt top 3...

Another... I rarely watched TUF, haven’t in many many years... But I can still recall an episode when Miesha and Ronda coached opposite each other and Meisha made some comment about Ronda not being able to hit pads... Ronda makes this huge deal out of it and runs to get Edmund Munster to tell him about it... it was so bad.

Obviously the Ronda and Dennis Hellman stand-off.... Good lord, she looked like such a fool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back