• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cringeworthy UFC Moments in Pictures

4.gif

This was extremely cringy to me because of Joe's overall condescending tone to a few measly Meek humble workers that happened to spill ice on the Octagon. They probably make less than your average McDonald's worker.

he looks down on the common man

This was extremely cringy to me because of Joe's overall condescending tone to a few measly Meek humble workers that happened to spill ice on the Octagon. They probably make less than your average McDonald's worker.

It comes across to me as joes own self hatred coming out

"They scrambled out because of the pressure"

This is Joe recounting a million times he pussied out of responsibilities to go smoke weed and wank

LOL, this is one of the worst.

Dana posing infront of his top-level fighters as if he's their physical alpha.

Any of those guys would have him screaming for security within ten seconds in any physical confrontation.

Maybe its just me, but the fact he's posing with the two things he's the most proud of on his wedding day isn't cringy.

But the fact he was using PEDs and was later stripped is now, retrospectively, makes it cringy.

What are some moments before, during, or after UFC fights that just made you absolutely cringe. Here are a few for me:

pat-barry-crocop-hug.jpg

heel-rothwell-e1433651281197.png
Ahhh yes, Ben Rothwell. Complains about cheaters. Then gets caught cheating

Back